Chapter 9

Kissing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

Yuri's walking to her class.While she's on her way there,she's looking around to find someone image.But,nowhere could be seen.Yuri sigh.

"I wonder whether he has a class today or not? It has been a few days I didn't get to see him.How disappointing." Yuri muttered to herself. Just then,when she's about to enter her class,somebody's image caught her attention.Yuri astonish and also happy at the same time.She can't believe what she saw was real or not.

"He's there?Is all this time,he's in the same class with me,or just today?" Yuri curious.She's want to greet him a good morning,but to shy to speak up.Furthermore,he's also busy talking with his classmates.At last,Yuri just walk straight to her sit with her head down.

"I wonder what's the topic that being told by them that manage to make him laugh.Ahh~ he surely so handsome.I'm melting." Yuri daydreaming.Until someone tapping on her desk which cause her dream be cut off.

Yuri turn her gaze to who's did it,and it turn out to be SooYoung.

"Geez..Choi Sooyoung! you surprised me,don't you know? It's a good thing that I don't have heart attack,if not,who knows I might die this time,right here."Yuri slap her friends skinny arm.

Sooyoung giggle.

"Sorry-sorry..hee..I just wondering where are you looking at since you staring for so long.And now,I know who's are you staring at.."Sooyoung end her talk with a small chuckle.

Yuri's caught in action.

"w-who? me? No way..I'm just thinking about my brother..That's why it seems like I'm staring at someone while it's not for a god sake."Yuri denied.She's hoping that this kind of answer will definitely manage to shut her up.

"Geez! What's the use of you to think of your own brother? Is he your boyfriend,to keep thinking about him 24 hours? Don't denying it,Kwon Yuri. Did you think I just know you today,huh? Don't play fool with me.Your lie,I can read it through."Sooyoung confidently said.

Yuri bit her lower lips.

"tch..Whatever..So,what the benefit you will get tho if you know who's I'm staring at? Money? I'll definitely won't give you.*merong*"

"I don't said anything.It just I want to know,who's the guy that manage to caught your attention.And of course,can caught your heart."Sooyoung chuckle.

Yuri sigh.

"So,who's he? that a bit tan skin guys like yours? or that cute guy with a round pretty eyes that a bit shorter than the other? or that guy who's smiling broadly? which one your type?"Sooyoung seems like a match-maker tried to pair up Yuri.

"Yah!"Yuri slap Sooyoung arms again.

"Cut it off."Yuri added.

Sooyoung nudge Yuri's."Hey,hey..Tell me who's your favourite? It's because I see you always stare at their way.It must be someone among them three that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter