Chapter 1

Kissing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*alarm clock sounds*

"mmm~" Yuri rolled on her bed to the small drawer that being placed beside her bed,her hands was searching for the clock to silent it while her eyes still shut..

*off* 

Yuri start to sleep again and start to huddle in her blanket..Suddenly,someone entered her room and goes straight to her bed..

"Noona...Yuri noona~" Kwon SeHun shook his sister body to wake her up..But,it was unsuccessful..He then tried again..this time,he shout near her sister's ear..

"Noona,Wake up!!!"  automatically Yuri's hand was slapping SeHun cheeks which make him fall off the bed..

"Yah! Kwon SeHun!! can you shut your mouth up?! Why you are so noisy early in the morning?" Yuri released her anger at her brother..

SeHun stood up and undirtying his shirts..

"Noona..It's hurt.." SeHun covered his hurted cheeks..

"Who told you to shout at my ears? It's a good thing I didn't punch your face or else your face will be bleeding right now.."Yuri's word is so creep..It's make SeHun flabbergasted..

"What?!..Noona.." SeHun almost cry..But,Yuri comfort him..

"ah~ SeHun-ah..please don't cry..Noona doesn't mean it..really..I'm just annoyed since you shouted at my ears..Who would not mad when there's a crazy wave sound come into their ears right?"Yuri pat SeHun head once she's stood up from her bed..

"By the way,Noona..." SeHun look at his sister who is standing in front of him right now..

"hmm?" Yuri look's at her brother..

"Don't you need to go to your college?" SeHun words make Yuri frozen right there..

Yuri slowly look up at her alarm clock.. "7:40 AM" she looks at her brother..SeHun just smirk..

"Aaahhhh!!!! I'm late!!!" Yuri screamed..SeHun closed his ears due to a crazy sound wave made by his sister..

"GET OUT NOW!" yuri pushed SeHun outside and locked the door..

SeHun chuckled when he's heard his noona shout like crazy in her room..He then walked downstair to grab his breakfast..Since it was a Saturday,he's doesn't need to go to school today..He drinks his hot milk and eat a piece of toast bread that being spread with a strawberry jam calmly..

Then,at last,his noona already reached downstair and heading right to the kitchen ..

"Yuri noona..here..sit down and take your breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter