~Confusion~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yuri)

I stood by myself at the top of the building, where Minho and I had ended our lives. I sighed. At least we got another chance? I was about to call him when I heard another manly voice.

"Yul! There you are sweetie!" I heard. I saw Donghae running up the stairs to me. To my complete shock, he ran up to me and pulled me into a deep hug. Had we become this close of friends I'm the future? We were close, but not this close. I had no clue. After all, how was I supposed to know my future and live in it at the same time?!

"Annyeonghaseyo Donghae-sshi," I said politely, bowing to him.

"Why so formal lil Yuri? Your boyfriend comes and you're not acting friendly?" Donghae said, grinning. Boyfriend? I didn't see Minho here. Could that mean? DONGHAE HAD BECOME MY BOYFRIEND?

I faked a smile and hugged him. "Aniyo oppa I was kidding around!" I said nervously. He chuckled, tousling my hair. We sat down on a bench, holding hands. I felt incredibly awkward and wondered what Minho would think if he saw this. I had to break up with Donghae eventually... But it would be too sudden if I did it now. And Donghae seemed like a nice guy, I didn't want to break his heart.

"Man, I've missed you Yuri! The fans have been going crazy and I can't even count the number of variety shows we're in! I wish I had more time to see you," he pouted. He actually touched my heart! Donghae was pretty sweet... And handsome, adorable, kind, smart, and he had a great smile... Oh no! KWON YURI! I couldn't have feelings for him!

"Aww Donghae oppa you didn't have to say that," I said, and I meant it. I wish he hadn't started making me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter