~True Love~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

I regretted all of my decisions. I could do nothing but cry. I woke up to find my head on Yoona's lap. That was weird... Well; she was my friend, and friends took care of each other. She noticed I was awake and I thought I saw her blush.

"H-hey Minho..." she said, helping me up. Why did I lose consciousness? Then I remembered. The pain from Yuri was too much for me to handle. I was so... Childish. Stupid. Jealousy could turn me into a complete monster. 

"Yoona... What do I do?" I asked, hopelessly. She looked nervous, and was about to answer, when she got a call. She put it on speaker phone so I could hear.

Yoona: Hello?

Yuri: Hey Yoong

Yoona: Hi Yuri unnie! So... What are you doing about... You know.

Yuri: Well, I don't want to cause Minho any trouble. I love him too much. If he's happy with Sulli, I'll try to be happy with Donghae. I guess I'm just not the girl for him, and I can't change that. Thanks for comforting me Yoona. Bye.

I was about to apologize, say it was all a lie, but Yuri had hung up. I fell to my knees again. I had no clue what to do. Should I play along until I came up with a plan? No. I would find her and get her back. I needed her to complete my life.

 

(Krystal)

"What?!" I said, shocked. 

"Yeah... Minho's such a jerk," Taemin replied. He had told me everything that had happened. 

"So that's why..." I muttered. TaeMin looked at me curiously. I quickly said, "Yuri said she was happy with Donghae because she didn't want to cause trouble for Minho." TaeMin shook his head in disbelief. The angel had put Minho and Yur in the most difficult situation. "So what can we do to help?" I asked.

"We can't. The angel said we're not supposed to solve each other's problems unless absolutely necessary, AKA, they are going to commit suicide again," TaeMin said. I sighed. This 'coming back to life' thing was harder than it seemed. At least we got a second chance. I knew that Minho and Yuri would figure this out.

 

(Yuri)

I had gotten over my pain and faked another smile. Minho was happy, so I was happy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter