~Torn Apart~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kai)

I was scared. I didn't want surgery. But I had to. For EXO, for my career... For Yoona. I was brought into a cold room and lied down. I was relaxed when suddenly, a giant, long needle was poked into me. I felt unnaturally happy and calm. I felt myself getting sleepy, but I tried to fight it. It was no use. I eventually closed my heavy eyes...

 

(Yoona)

I felt like dying. I could kill myself. Kai had risked everything... His career, his reputation and his life, to save me. I really wanted to end it, but I promised Kai I wouldn't. This kiss gave me a renewed strength and I swore to myself that I would live.

 

(Krystal)

I heard my phone ring, and I immediately picked it up. 

Me: Hello?

Yoona: H-hey Krystal...

Me: Unnie! What's wrong?

Yoona: Kai... He's getting surgery now.

Me: ... Kai... He's too brave. Well I hope you can deal with it well.

 

(Yuri)

I knew I had to talk to Minho. Explain things. I headed up to the balcony and to our secret hiding spot. I saw things just the way they were when I fixed it, 3 months ago. Minho was sitting down, drinking banana milk.

"Minho?" I said, sitting down next to him. "Minho... I'm just so sorry... Donghae... I..." My voice was getting shaky, and I gulped.

I felt his strong arms around me. He replied, "Yul, it's fine. You couldn't do anything about it. I know it's not your fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter