~Help When You Need It~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin)

I was so happy. So thankful. Krystal and I were voted "Most Loved New Couple". Of course, we weren't a new couple, but we were new to the media. We had separate interviews just for our relationship, and we were getting ready for one now.

"Hey Minnie," Krystal said. I looked over, as she fixed her earrings that matched my hat. Her earrings had a tiny black star with a black base, while I wore a black snapback with white stars on the bottom of my bill. We wore matching outfits too. She wore a white dress with a thin, pink belt on her waist. The dress had colorful triangles on them and she accompanied them with black stockings and and pink wedges. Her hair was beautifully swept back in a perfectly straight French braid and I couldn't stop staring at her.

"H-hey..." I stuttered. I sounded like a wimp.

"What? Is there something on my face?" she asked. I chuckled and shook my head, saying, "You're just too beautiful." She blushed, and I brushed back a lock of her silky hair.

"You look pretty handsome yourself," she commented. I shrugged. Along with my hat, I was just wearing a white sweater with triangles that matched Krystal's dress and black jeans. My hair was straight, like hers, and we were getting our make-up done.

Krystal was beautiful without make-up, but when the make-up artist finished her makeover, she looked like a goddess. She smiled at me, looking slightly embarrassed. She looked so shy, unlike when she was brave enough to scream and announce our relationship on the streets. I smiled back. We were ready.

"Hello! Today will be the exciting topic that all of you have been waiting for: TaeStal!" the announcer, Mr. Park said. The live audience cheered loudly. Many couples were out there. "Here they are!" Krystal gave me an encouraging smile, and we walked on the stage, hand in hand. The cheering and clapping got louder and more enthusiastic. We had bright smiles and sat down in two chairs next to Mr. Park.

"So... TaeStal is our couple name?" I asked. I liked it. 

"Yup! Now... When did this relationship start?" Mr. Park asked. I panicked. We would have to lie... But I didn't know what to say. Thankfully, Krystal was amazing and answered for us, "Actually, we've been going out for only around 2 weeks." 2 weeks was how lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter