~Fixing Up~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

"WHAT?!?!?!" I screamed, ripping the newspaper out of TaeMin's hands.

"Sorry hyung... It's just what the article says," TaeMin said, rubbing his neck.

"Aish Yuri! Why did she have to choose HIM?" I asked in jealousy, tearing the newspaper to shreds.

"She didn't... She can't control what she did between the three months that we were... Dead," TaeMin replied. I sighed, knowing he was right. Why did our maknae have to be so reasonable!

"Aish that angel and whatever she's up to... I don't trust her even more. She mysteriously brings us back to life for her "master", steals and borrows BoA sunbaemins body as a host, and made Yuri start dating DONGHAE hyung instead of ME!" I said. I was fuming with anger.

"I'm talking to Yuri," I said. Then I paused. "Wait... If Yuri's dating Donghae... Then who am I dating?"

"MINHO OPPA!!!" I heard a shrill squeal. I saw Sulli running to me, pulling me in a hug that was too tight. I saw Taemin give me a pitiful look and slowly walk away.

"Oh... Hey Sulli," I forced a chuckle. "How's my dongsaeng doing?" She frowned.

"Why do you call me 'dongsaeng'?" She asked. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend! Call me things like 'sweetie', 'cutie-pie' or 'my love'!" I groaned in my head. Those were way too cheesy if I didn't actually mean it. I needed to break up with Sulli soon. I needed to fix this.

 

(Krystal)

"Krystie!" I heard TaeMin shout. I ran up to him, hugging him and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Minho and Yuri apparently started dating other people while we were dead... Did we start doing that too?" he said, worried. I shook my head, replying, "I haven't heard of anything like that. I don't think there's anyone in the way of our love."

He sighed in relief and headed back to his dorm, and I turned around, seeing Luna and Amber hiding, watching me. Did they hear anything? No, they were too far. But they looked so confused.

"Why were you talking to Taemin?" Luna asked. She seemed curious. What were they talking about? Didn't they know that Taemin and I loved each other?

"Yeah, everyone knows that you hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter