~For One Another~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona)

I waited. And waited. For Kai.

Every day, I would wait in front of those metal doors, waiting for Kai to come out and embrace me.

But it never happened. Or if it was going to, it was taking a long time. I was exhausted, going from my schedule, straight to the hospital. I didnt attend any parties, or celebrations, and I never ate much. I always came right away to the spot where I had sat for such a long time now.

It was 3:14 in the morning, and I was slowly falling asleep. Just then, I think I hallucinated. I heard metal doors open, and a blurry figure that looked just like Kai come running to embrace me. Funny... I could swear it was real. Then I felt someone shake my shoulders. I opened my eyes fully and cleared my vision, to see a handsome smile.

"KAI!!!" I said, kissing him without any thought. We he,d onto each other for a long time. There was no wed for words when we knew each other's hearts.

"Wait... So you stayed here... All that time?" Kai asked. I nodded. "Aish Yoona! You can't get sick!" He pressed his hand to my forehead. "You have a fever! Naughty Yoong! Here, I'll take you to my dorm. There isn't a whole lot I can do... I have to rest my shoulder for a week so the doctor already scheduled for me to stay home all week... But a need someone to take care of me..."

"Me! M-me..." I muttered. I was getting weaker. He took my hand with his good arm and we drove to his dorm.

"Kai! Buddy!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter