~Final End, New Beginning~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kai)

I fell asleep quickly, but then felt a jolt. I ended up in a dark place. It was all black, but I felt a small, delicate hand wrap around mine. It was Yoona's. I made out the light shadows of my friends and knew this wasn't just a dream.

"Shoot... Where are we?" TaeMin asked. No one knew.

"YOU WILL ALL DIE," a voice said, booming out of nowhere. We shivered and huddled and the room turned icy cold.

"Who are you?! And what are you doing?!' I stepped out courageously. The voice simply cackled. I felt a chilly hand wrap around my neck, then another jolt. I say up, but I was back in bed. That wasn't just a dream...

 

(Minho)

We had decided to forget about the dream we had last night, and headed to the beach as we planned. We played and splashed and had an amazing lunch. But now we needed to get to the meaningful part. It was exactly 6:38. We would have dinner soon. 

"How about we go around say what we love most about our partners?" Yuri smartly suggested. I volunteered to go first. 

"Kwon Yuri... I love her. She's everything. My everything. She's flat out gorgeous, and she's not afraid to stick up for me. She's sweet, talented and we've been through a lot of misunderstandings, but I know our love is real because of the trust and love we share," I confessed. They "ooh"ed, but it was okay. It was how I really felt. Yuri kissed me and said, "Choi Minho. They hottest, most charismatic guy I know. SUrs, he has a reputation for being too stuck up or feisty. I can't say it's not true, but I can say that it makes him who he is. And it makes me love him even more. He'll fight for me, and protect me, and I feel safe with him because I love him."

I froze. Was all she said true? My heart melted and reformed into a larger, faster beating heart for Yuri. My amazing girlfriend.

"Krystal Jung," Taemin started. "Awesome singer, cute actress, talented maknae, what else is there? So much more. I love how you're not ashamed of our relationship and brave enough to reveal it. You have made my heart go wild every time I see you." he said. Then Krystal, "Lee Taemin! My savior, lover, and boyfriend. I love him to the ends of the earth. He is handsome, admirable and hardworking and I'm thankful he's mine."

"Kai... We met not too long ago. Not as strangers, but as friends. Then as a couple. You're a strong, great-looking and good hearted guy who I love. Thanks for having my back and loving me the way you do," Yoona said. Finally, Kai replied. "Yoona Im. You pretty and intelligent lady! My love... We met a short while ago but I knew you were the one for me. God has given me a gift with you."

We all cried, and laughed and we played a while longer. Dinner came. So did the sunset. Pretty soon, it was 11:58. There were two minutes left. We held hands in a circle, waiting. One minute left.

59... 58... 57... 56... 55... 54... 53... 52... 51...............

30... 29... 28... 27... 26... 25............

15... 14... 13... 12... 11...

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

A sharp jolt sizzled through all of us. It felt like we were flying... Then I was separated from everyone. We had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter