~New Reputations~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin)

"Hey maknae!" Onew hyung said, tousling my hair. "Wanna grab lunch with us?"

"Sorry, I have plans with Krystal," I replied. Key burst out laughing.

"In your dreams! C'mon Taemin! Your fantasy is too wild. She HATES you!" Jonghyun said. The words hurt. I ran out of the dorm and stormed into the café.

"Hey oppa... What's wrong?" Krystal said. She knew me too well, seeing right through my fake smile plastered on my face. "Oh I know. This is about how everyone thinks I hate you? I'm fixing this. RIGHT NOW." she said, grabbing my hand. She pulled me out on the open street, where it was super crowded. I was surprised fans weren't already trampling us.

"HEY EVERYONE!" Krystal shouted.

"Krystie, we're not supposed to be out in public like--"

"THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND!" she continued, ignoring me. She held up my hand, showing our couple rings. "LEE TAEMIN. HE'S MY BOYFRIEND. I DO NOT HATE HIM! I LOVE HIM WITH ALL OF MY HEART! PLEASE ACCEPT OUR RELATIONSHIP! I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT I LOVE TAEMIN!"

I took hold of her wrist, took her into my car and drove to where no one could see us. She already saw my tears.

"Oppa... I'm sorry..." she said. I shook my head, smiling for real. I brushed her cheek, laughing out loud.

"You're too brilliant," I complimented, making her smile too. "I know," she responded. "I love you."

 

(Minho)

I ran down the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter