~Make New Boyfriends But Forget the Old~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona)

"Yoona!" Minho said, catching up to me. I gave him a small smile. I had been trying to avoid him, but I wasn't upset that he found me.

"H-hi Minho..." I said. Minho gave me a hug, saying, "I got her back Yoona! She's mine again... I'm so happy. I love her so much!"

My eyes started watering. No, I couldn't show him that I loved him again. I backed away, saying quickly, "That's amazing. Great. I'm happy for you..." and I ran away, back to my room, which was a mistake.

"Yoona!" Yuri squealed, hugging me. I squirmed out and ran back out of the room. Of course Yuri had to be there. It just felt so weird. I was happy for them, sad that I couldn't have Minho, confused that I loved two people, guilty for loving Minho again and just plain terrible. I felt like a mess. Yuri came following me, seeing my tears. I wiped them away and greeted her with a smile.

"Yoona... What's wrong?" Yuri asked. She pulled me into another hug and I let her hug me. She cared about me, and I needed to accept that she was with Minho and I would never be. I had Kai...

Kai.

That was the answer. Maybe if I went and saw Kai, I would know that I loved him again. I broke out of Yuri's hug, thanked her, then ran to Kai's dorm. I knocked as hard as I could until Baekhyun opened the door. I didn't wait for him to let me in and I just ran to Kai's room, seeing him listening to music. I ran up and hugged him. His hair smelled like a fresh summe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter