~Another Chance~

~How Much I Love You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Another Chance

"An angel?" Yuri asked. The angel nodded. She was beautiful, with long, shimmery dark hair and a white dress on.

"What do you mean you're 'sort of' bringing us back to life?" Yoona said. She hasn't realized it, but she was holding Kai's hand.

"My master has been watching over you, and he thinks you're all good people who don't deserve to die," the angel said. "Oh, by the way, my name is BoA. Or, to be more specific, the human who is letting me 'borrow' her body is BoA. Just remember, BoA and I are the same person... For now. But sometimes she won't be."

"How can we tell?" Krystal asked.

"When I'm me, it'll seem like I glow. My eyes will be brighter, my hair shinier, and my smile bigger. Only the 6 of you and my master and colleagues will be able to see the halo on top of my head," BoA said.

"Wait, hold up. WHO ARE YOU? And who is your master?" TaeMin said courageously.

"That's for me to know and you to not... Yet. You will all be taken to the future... Slightly. But you'll never have died. Okay?" she said.

"How do we know you're trying to help us?" Minho said suspiciously. 

"And how are you doing all this? Magic doesn't exist. None of this exists!" Kai said defiantly. The angel sighed, shaking her head at their foolishness. But they were smart to be cautious.

"All I can tell you for now, is that you have to trust me. Do you want to have a second chance at l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter