Fidgety

Forgive me...for Everything.

Jae sat in her convertible, frozen, her hand loosening on the grip of her Blackberry.

 

Then, she heard their conversation.

 

“Onew hyung!”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Do you…still miss Jae?”

 

“Mwo?”

 

Jae suddenly realized that she was holding her breath, waiting for him to answer.

 

“Why are you suddenly asking me this question?! And here of all places!” Onew replied.

 

Taemin laughed and Jae could tell that he was scratching his head, embarrassed.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo SHINee.”

 

Jae heard her secretary say to SHINee.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The five of them said in unison.

 

“Miss. Lee isn’t here yet but she will be here soon. Will you like to take a seat?”

 

“Thank you.” Jae heard their manager answer for them and could hear them shuffling off to find a seat.

 

“Yah! Jae! Are you here yet?”

 

-NO ANSWER-

 

“Jae? Jae! JAE!!!”

 

Jae didn’t hear any of that.

 

She was sitting in her convertible frozen.

 

“No…it can’t be…no…” She said to herself quietly.

 

“LEE JAE SONG! ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT?!”

 

 

***

“LEE JAE SONG! ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT?!”

 

Onew froze.

 

Lee…Jae…Song?

 

Onew slowly looked up at the secretary and he could tell that s had also heard the same thing but instead of looking at the secretary, they were looking at him to see how he would react.

 

When the secretary put down the phone in frustration, Onew got up by himself and began to slowly walk towards her desk.

 

When he got nearer, he felt the ring in his finger grow hot and his hand feeling clammy.

 

“Excuse me Miss.”

 

The girl looked up and smiling, she stood up.

 

“Is there something you need?”

 

Onew fidgeted with his hands.

 

“Yeah…I was just wondering…what is the name of your boss? Like the person we’re about to see?”

 

Onew saw the secretary smile.

 

“Her name is Lee Jae Song. But she likes being called Jae.”

 

Onew didn’t know what to do.

 

“Jae…”

 

Onew could feel the secretary’s gaze bore into him and was starting to feel uncomfortable.

 

Onew looked up.

 

“Is she…I mean…did she come from…Korea?”

 

The secretary began to look at Onew oddly but still answered his question.

 

“She came to this company about two years ago from Korea.”

 

Onew took a step back and he could feel hands on his back supporting him.

 

“Thank you for your help.”

 

Onew heard Jonghyun speak behind him.

 

As the both of them was about to go back to their seats, their secretary rushed out of her desk and ran towards a girl with straight long coffee brown hair that was wearing black skinny jeans with a white blouse and was holding onto a long white clutch.

 

“Where have you been Jae?”

 

“Traffic.”

 

Onew heard her answer.

 

He stared at her and instantly, knew that it was her.

 

Lee Jae Song.

 

His ex-girlfriend.

 

Before Onew could say anything she walked over to them with a smile on her face.

 

She bowed and began to speak.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am Lee Jae Song.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Everyone said together except for Onew who was still staring at her and he could tell that she was avoiding his gaze.

 

“I’m really sorry for having to let you wait. I was fixing some documents last night and slept in.”

 

His manager stepped forward and talked for them.

 

“It’s no problem.”

 

She smiled.

 

“Will it be okay if I let you wait here for a few more minutes? There are still some last preparations that need to be done.”

 

“Sure, sure…no problem.”

 

Jae smiled and took a step back and then after bowing, she began to walk off.

 

As she past Onew, he saw that her eyes was red and knew instantly that she had been crying the night before.

 

***

 

When she saw him, she didn’t know what to do.

 

She felt like she just could’ve stood there forever and watched his back.

 

If it wasn’t because of her secretary…

 

“Where have you been Jae?”

 

Her secretary asks her as she is rushing towards her.

 

Jae forced her eyes back on her secretary and automatically she answered,

 

“Traffic.”

 

As she walked over to SHINee and their manager, she could feel Onew’s gaze on her own.

 

Then, when she was near enough, she began to talk.

 

When they had done all the talking, Jae smiled and taking a bow, began to walk into her office but before that, she past Onew and saw that he was staring at her, not knowing what to saw.

 

When she reached her office door, her secretary was already there, holding the door out for her, she began to tell Jae what was on today.

 

“Right now you should be with SHINee, telling them about the advertisement their about to film. At 11 o’clock you have a meeting with the representative of Kwan Company, Mr. Kim. 1 o’clock your having lunch with the president of Shint Organisation. 3 o’clock you have another meeting with the group leaders of the company about the next product. 5 o’clock is your time for match dating.”

 

Jae sat down onto her chair, put her clutch next to her on her table and began to apply on the eye drops.

 

“Is that all?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“So…about SHINee. Today we’re going to be talking to them about the ad…correct?”

 

Now Jae was beginning to take a bite out of her banana bread.

 

“When is the next time I see them?”

 

Jae asked cautiously.

 

“You’ll be seeing them for the next week and a half daily. You’ll be at their shooting seeing as it’s the way you want it.”

 

In deep thought, Jae said,

 

“I see…”

 

Jae looked up.

 

“You can leave now. I’ll call you when I’m ready for them to see them.”

 

Her secretary nodded and left.

 

Jae sighed and took a sip out of her coke.

 

“How am I supposed to be ready to see Onew…”

 

Jae sighed.

 

“Erugh! Life is annoying…”

 

 

***

 

MIANHAE FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER ON FOR SO LONG!!!

T.T

ive been really busy and I've just started a new short ff.

T.T

im giving myself so much more work and pressure....TT

 

anyways...this is a failure as a chapter and there isn't much action in it but I still hope you enjoyed reading it ><

 

although...i'm not going to keep my hopes up on a good response for this chapter and i wont be surprised if i disappoint some of you.

 

all i can say is MIANHAMNIDA~

 

T.T

 

anyways...ill post ASAP!!!

xDDD

 

xxx.

musicISme