The Beginning of The End

Forgive me...for Everything.

kekekeke~~~

a chapter finally with taejin's point of view...kekekekeke~~~

anyways...

im sure that many of u wil b happy or satisfied with this chapter so...enjoy kkz???

kekeke~~~

 

^^

saranghaeyo<3

sophh

 

***

 

Taejin sat on her couch, with the house to herself.

 

She sat there, staring at the blank plasma screen directly in front of her.

 

Her husband had just left for New York to film a commercial and she was left all alone in Korea, waiting for him to come back.

 

But she knew, that she was alone from the very beginning anyways.

 

Since the 9th of April.

 

Taejin had thought that she would be so happy, to be finally living and being with her childhood love but...she wasn't.

 

Taejin had thought that Onew would be happy to finally see her again but she remembered, that he wasn't so happy.

 

Why...?

 

She asked herself now.

 

But now...everything is just too late.

 

She could recall the face of her best friend in high school, Jae Song.

 

When she had told her friend that she was going to be marrying her boyfriend she could see the pain in Jae's face and she felt like she was getting stabbed.

 

But, Jae had told her once that if something like that had happened, she would congratulate them sincerely.

 

Taejin also remembered when they were having their wedding ceremony and Onew was saying "I do" he was taking side glances at Jae.

 

She also remembered her kiss right after they got pronounced as husband and wife.

 

It wasn't a kiss.

 

It was a peck.

 

It was an unemotional and unwilling peck.

 

 

***

 

"Jinki-ssi! Are you packed? Where are you?" Taejin shouted from the kitchen.

 

No getting a reply, she was confused and taking off her apron, she walked up the stairs into their bedroom where clothes lay scattered every where on the large king size bed.

 

She smiled to herself.

 

"How messy..." Taejin whispered to herself.

 

She began to pack for him.

 

Onew was going to go to New York for about two weeks and a few more days if needed so he needed quite a few clothes.

 

Taejin began to pack and when she was folding up a pair of jeans, Onew's wallet fell out and opened against the floor.

 

Taejin took a glance at it and smiling, she finished folding the pair of jeans and was about to proceed to another pair of pants when she froze.

 

Taejin couldn't think.

 

She couldn't move.

 

All she could do was will her eyes to look back down at the open wallet on the floor.

 

There, smiling happily at the camera was a picture of Onew and Taejin's best friend, Jae.

 

The pair of pants that Taejin was holding slowly slipped out of her grasp and she slowly bent down to pick up the open wallet.

 

She stared at the picture and a tear slipped out of her eyes.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and Taejin looked up to see Onew standing there, holding onto a smaller luggage bag.

 

Onew looked at Taejin and then saw what she was holding.

 

Onew froze and he stared at his wallet and then back at Taejin.

 

Taejin stood up and walked towards Onew, holding his wallet up.

 

"Are you going to explain to me what this is?" Taejin asked, her voice constricted.

 

Onew continued to stare at Taejin and only said one word.

 

A word that didn't explain anything.

 

"Sorry."

 

 

***

 

Taejin got up and went into her bedroom and took out some clothes to wear.

 

She took out a grey singlet, a pair of black skinny jeans and wore a pair of high black stilettos.

 

As she finished getting changed, she began to pack things into her Guess handbag.

 

When she was done, she took the car keys off the kitchen bench and walked out the door, closing and locking it behind her.

 

As she opened her convertible, she took out her mobile.

 

When she was sitting in her car, the lid folding out towards the back, she began to dial a number.

 

"Yeboseyo?"

 

Taejin took a deep breath and began to speak.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kwok. I would like to arrange a meeting today if it's possible to finalise what I was talking to you about a few days ago."

 

She heard Mr. Kwok cough and then heard a reply,

 

"Anieyo. I think at about 4 o'clock I'll be free for about an hour or so. Would you like to come then?"

 

Taejin smiled.

 

A painful smile.

 

"That would be perfect. Gamsahamnida."

 

And she hung up.

 

She looked at the time on her car; 2.30.

 

Taejin sighed and putting the key in her ignition, she drove off.

 

It's time to finished things off.

 

***

 

4 o'clock.

 

Taejin walked into Mr. Kowk's office and waited in the waiting room.

 

The, Mr. Kwok come out of his office with his client and when the client left, he turned to face Taejin and said,

 

"Please come in Mrs. Lee."

 

Taejin walked in and sat down.

 

Mr. Kwok slid a few pieces of paper towards Taejin and she took them.

 

"Is this it?"

 

Mr. Kwok nodded in reponse.

 

"Where do we have to sign it?" Taejin asked again and she got pointed to a few places.

 

"When will this come into effect?"

 

"As soon as Mr. Lee sign's it."

 

Taejin smiled wryly and stood up.

 

Shaking Mr. Kwok's hand, she said,

 

"Gamsahamnida."

 

Mr. Kwok nodded and Taejin left.

 

Taejin got into her car and then drove back home.

 

When she reached home, she opened the front door and sat on the couch, the pieces of paper in front of her.

 

She took her mobile out of her hand bag and then called.

 

"Yeobseyo Mr. Choi. I was wondering if you could call Onew-ssi back from New York for about a day. I need to finish off something with him."

 

After answering a few questions and getting a satisfied answer she hung up and leaned back onto the couch, closing her eyes.

 

Things are going to end.

 

Taejin smiled to herself, a tear coming out from her eyes.

 

"Mianhae Jae..."