"I NEED TO EXPLAIN!"

Forgive me...for Everything.

annyeong annyeong annyeong~~~

omo...mianhae for not updating~ ><

i was too busy trying to finish "your name" and now i have~ kekeke~~~

anyways...if there are people here who having read it...please read it ><

you might like it xDDD

 

anyways...i wont b getting any internet for the next month mayb TT

so...im updating now...and it's highly that i won't be updating this for awhile so...dont complain yes??? ^^

anyways...ill also be updating a chapter of "Obsession"

kekeke~~~

 

enjoy anywayss~~~

saranghaeee<3

 

xxxxxxxxx

sophh

 

***

 

 

“Yeboseyo?” Onew picked up his phone while he was in the passenger seat of Jae’s car.

 

“Onew-ssi…”

 

“Ne?” Onew replied to the representative of SM.

 

He was surprised that he was calling him.

 

It was rare.

 

“You’re wife wanted you to come back to Seoul for a few hours. I’ve told your manager. You’re flight will be-“

 

“Wait! But I don’t want to go back yet!”

 

Onew turned to Jae and caught her looking at him before reverting her gaze back to the road.

 

“You have noe choice Onew-ssi. You’re flight will be-“

 

“But-“

 

“No buts. You’re flight is in four hours so I suggest that where ever you are now, go back straight to the hotel to meet your manager where he will give you your ticket. Take only what you will need because you will only be staring in Seoul for five hours before your return flight back to New York.

 

Onew didn’t say anything and just listened to the representative while he looked at the road in front of him.

 

“Be nice to Taejin Onew-ssi.” Onew heard the representative say.

 

“Wae?” Onew asked.

 

“You will see when you get back to Seoul. There will be a car to take you home. Good day.”

 

And just like that, Onew was listening to the beeping tone.

 

The car stopped by a curb and Onew turned to looked at Jae who was already looking at him.

 

“She wants me home for a few hours…” Onew trailed off.

 

He had never meant to hurt Jae.

 

And he knew that he was hurting her a second time.

 

Jae gave him a wry smile and turned the engine back.

 

“Airport or hotel?”

 

“Hotel…” Onew replied quietly.

 

Without another word, Jae drove off.

 

In 10 minuted Jae and Onew was both in front of SHINee’s hotel.

 

Onew got out of the car.

 

He looked at Jae before closing the door.

 

“Mianhae…I didn’t want things to turn out this way…”

 

Onew said and Jae gave him another wry smile and Onew reluctantly closed the car door.

 

As Onew was about to walk into the lobby of the hotel, Jae’s car beeped.

 

Onew turned around and saw Jae unroll her window.

 

“Tell Tae I said hi.”

 

And just like that, Jae drove off, leaving Onew watching her leave.

 

Onew sighed and turned back around to walk into the lobby.

 

He stood there, waiting for the escalators to arrive to take him up.

 

When he had finally got to his room, he took out his card and when he heard a beep and a flash of green light, he opened the door to see his manager standing with his back facing him by the window.

 

“Hyung. Why do I have to go back to Seoul?” Onew asked.

 

Onew saw his manager turn around.

 

“Taejin wants you to go back.”

 

Onew stared at his manager.

 

“No. I’m not going back. I’m here to work! How can I just go back in the middle of my job?” Onew began but was stopped by his manager’s gaze.

 

“Go back Onew. Because after this trip…things will be changed for you and maybe, then you can get back with Jae-ssi.”

 

Onew was confused.

 

He didn’t understand what his manager meant by that but before he got another chance to ask, his manager had walked up to him, handed him his passport with the ticket enclosed and left, closing the door gently behind him.

 

Onew sat down on the edge of the single bed and began to think.

 

Sighing, with a frown on his face as well, he got up and began to pack a few things in his hand bag.

 

When he was done, an hour had already passed and his manger had come to knock on his door.

 

“Are you ready?” SHINee’s manger asked him.

 

Onew nodded and walked out of his room, down the corridor and stood in front of the escalators with his manager next to him.

 

When the escalator had arrived, they both walked in and watched the door close in front of them.

 

Onew slowly turned towards his manager as the escalator went down to the lobby.

 

Onew was about to speak when his manager spoke first.

 

“I’m not going to tell you Onew-ssi. The person to tell you the news should be your wife.”

 

Onew didn’t say anything after that.

 

He didn’t exactly understand what was happening but he was also sure that Taejin was going to explain to him what this was all about.

 

He didn’t like stopping his job in the middle and going back home.

 

***

 

Sitting in the car, watching the busy scenery of New York pass by, his new phone suddenly beeped.

 

He looked at it and saw that it was a text message.

 

He opened it.

 

Onew-ssi. I think…I’m not going to be seeing you again. I really can’t do this…Mianhae.

Jae.

 

Onew stared at the message and then hurriedly replied back.

 

Wae?!

 

Instantly, she replied.

 

Every time I see you…my heart hurts...

 

Onew didn’t say anything but just continued to stare at the text message again.

 

Mianhae…

 

Onew got another text message saying and all of a sudden, he wanted to go see Jae and explain everything to her.

 

He wanted to tell her why he left her so suddenly.

 

He wanted to tell her why he had married Taejin on her birthday.

 

He wanted to explain!

 

He wanted to ask Jae to give him another chance.

 

Even if its just as friend, Onew wouldn’t mind.

 

Onew looked at the driver and said,

 

“Go back. I need to go back.”

 

SHINee’s manager turned around and said to him.

 

“Aniyo. You’re going back to Seoul. Nothing is more important than that right now.”

 

Suddenly, Onew was very angry.

 

“NO! I need to explain to Jae!”

 

Onew saw his manager sigh and then he said to the driver.

 

“Just pretend that didn’t happen. Keep driving.”

 

Onew stared at his manager.

 

This had never happened before.

 

Every time Onew said something like it, it was highly likely that his manger would let him do what ever he wanted.

 

But why was this time so different.

 

He didn’t understand.

 

And, unless he did, he wasn’t going back to Seoul without having explained to Jae.

 

“Hyung. Tell me why I’m going back to Seoul. If you don’t tell me, I’m not going back. There has to be a reason yes? Tell me!”

 

Onew said to his manager.

 

His manager sighed and then turned around to face Onew.

 

They were nearly at the airport.

 

“You’re getting divorced.”