"Let Me Explain! Please!"

Forgive me...for Everything.

Onew continued to stare at Jae and she didn't know what she could do.

 

In the end, she turned to face Onew with a plastic smile plastered onto her face.

 

"I'm really sorry Onew-ssi. I'm a bit busy at the moment. Sorry." Jae said and then looked up at Onew, willing him to leave with her eyes.

 

Taking the hint, Onew took a few steps back and then, without a goodbye, he left.

 

Jae stared at her door that Onew had just disappeared through and more tears began to slide.

 

It felt like as if she was letting him go once again.

 

Although knowing that she would be seeing him again made no difference.

 

"Why...why did you have to leave me...?" Jae said, her hands covering her face as she whispered those words to herself, muffled against her hand.

 

The day seemed to pass as quickly as the days before.

 

Jae was a busy woman.

 

She was also in high demand seeing as there isn't many successful woman like her around anymore.

 

She had meetings daily and she would always be seen having lunch with another person at least three times a week.

 

A around 6.30pm Jae's secretary came in.

 

"Jae,"

 

"Yes?" Jae answered, not looking up from her laptop that was sitting there in front of her while she was typing on her laptop for a report card.

 

"You have a guest."

 

At that she stopped typing and looked up.

 

"Did you tell me that I was supposed to be meeting someone at this time of the day?" Jae asked.

 

Jae's secretary shook her head.

 


"He just came and asked to see you and I thought seeing as you don't have anything on you could." She began but seeing Jae's face she quickly added in,

 

"But if you busy at the moment I could tell him to come see you another day."

 

Jae smiled and then, taking off her reading glasses and saving her document she stood up and stretched.

 

"Who is it?" She asked while she was stretching.

 

"Onew from SHINee."

 

Jae froze.

 

Jae looked at her secretary and said,

 

"What is he doing here?"

 

Jae's secretary didn't have any answers.

 

Jae sighed and said to herself,

 

"I should've known that this was going to happen."

 

Jae looked back up at her secretary and said with a smile while taking her clutch and jacket,

 

"I'm going to let you all off early today seeing as it's nearly the weekend anyways. Tell the head of each department yes? See you tomorrow." Jae finished and she walked past her secretary into the lobby where she saw a familiar figure standing there, leaning against the wall.

 

Jae felt her breath catch and as she was walking past the figure, the person grabbed her hand.

 

"We need to talk."

 

Jae stopped walking and turned to face the person.

 

"About?"

 

The person didn't answer.

 

"About how you managed to hurt me two years ago? About your perfect life now with my best friend in high school? About how you betrayed my love for you?"

Jae said, becoming more and mroe angry by the second and she didn't feel like stopping.

 

"About what Onew?"

 

I asked, little emotion left in my voice and I was standing there, willing the person in front of me to look into my eyes.

 

When the person finally did, he spoke, in a soft and caring tone that had always managed to get Jae to smile.

 

But, not anymore.

 

Jae was determined to not fall in love with the same boy that had hurt her two years ago.

 

She was determined not to fall in love with the same person that gave her all the saddness and depression of the past two years.

 

"No," The boy began as he looked at Jae.

 

"I want explain to you why that all happened so suddenly."

 

Jae smiled wryly at the boy and pulled her hand out of his grip and took a step back, her gaze not once leaving his.

 

"No. I've had enough Onew."

 

Onew looked at Jae, his ex-girlfriend.

 

"No, let me-"

 

"NO!" Jae said loudly.

 

"Do you know, how miserable I've been for the past two years because of you? All my dreams of living and being with you forever, scattered in a few mere seconds? Do you know how painful it is for me to watch couples walk past me on Valentines Day? Do you know how-"

 

Suddenly, Jae was getting hugged by Onew.

 

"What-"

 

Jae said, not knowing what to do.

 

But then, she hit her senses and she pushed him away from her, causing Onew to stagger.

 

"No. The very second that I heard you and my best friend was getting married things were beginning to change. Things was never going to get back to the way they were before. Never Onew. Never." Jae said to words with finality and began to leave the office.

 

"Jae...please. Let me explain to you!"

 

Jae heard Onew speak and she completely ignored him.

 

She was about to cry.

 

Having seen Onew for the first time in two years had made all her past emotions for him to flow back into her heart.

 

She wanted to hug him.

 

She wanted to kiss him.

 

She wanted to be with him.

 

Forever.

 

But now, none of this is possible.

 

He is a married man.

 

A man with a wife.

 

A man with a family.

 

Jae doesn't want to be someone to steal him away from his wife and his family.

 

She doesn't want to be someone like that.

 

"Jae!"

 

But Jae wanted to know the truth.

 

The truth behind everything.

 

She wanted answers to her questions that she had been asking herself for the past two years.

 

She wanted answers.

 

Jae turned around to face Onew.

 

"I'm giving you 15 minutes to explain everything and then I'm leaving."

 

Onew smiled at her and nodded.

 

I just wanted answers.

 

  ***

 

hey hey hey you guys~~~

kekeke

sorry for not updating for awhile ><

ive been too busy updating on my new story that i had just about forgotten about this one ><

 

that is...until i saw the comments kekeke~~~

 

anyways...

sorry for not replying to all the comments kekeke~~~ i will do now tho ><

 

anyways...hope you guys will have enjoyed this chapter and I was just wondering..

 

how many chapters do you want me to write for this story???

 

coz i dont want this to be a fanfic = =

so....

but i want it longish but i dont noe if you guys are willing to read it kekekeke~~~

anyways...gimme a number kkz??? keke~~~

saranghaeee<3

 

xxx.

sophh