When I Was Your Man

Suicide Circus Review Shop [FINISHING REQUESTS - BATCH ONE CLOSED]

When I Was Your Man

rickieflower

 

 

Title: [5/5]

Comments: Wasn't the most creative title since it came from a song, but i'm guilty as well to doing that was practically all my stories. It's a fuel of inspiration. Right from the title I got the feel of the story.

 

Story Layout: [6/10]

Comments: There is no poster or background, but I understand that it may seem that getting one would be a little stupid since it's just a one-shot. But try to look into getting a poster at the very least.

 

Foreward and Description: [7/10]

Comments: Wish there would have been a little more about the story.

 

Plot: [18/20]

Comments: There isn't a real plot in one-shots, but i'm glad you added that whole party scene. Really added to the story.

 

Characterization: [5/5]

 

Originality: [8/10]

Comments: There is a lot of depressed break up stories out there, but I thought the whole party and note thing was different.

 

Flow: [8/10]

Comments: All the 'you' in the story, made the flow not go as smoothly.

 

Grammar/Spelling: [9/10]

Comments: Minor grammar mistakes, but none that irritated me to point out.

 

Overall Enjoyment: [15/15]

 

Bonus Points: [5/5]

 

 

 

Total Points: [86/100]

 

Comments: Finally, a story >:3 me gusta. Firstly, thank you for letting me review your story and I'm sorry it took me so long. As much as I'd like to be on my computer all day long, that isn't possible. I loved your story, and hope there will possibly be a sequal or even prequal in the near future. I personally feel that this one-shot could branch off into more things for you to write. But, it is up to you. I'm not a big fan of the relationship with Kris, even though I love him to death. Never mind that though, overall you did a great job!