Boyish 1.0

Suicide Circus Review Shop [FINISHING REQUESTS - BATCH ONE CLOSED]

Boyish 1.0

Storyline by ParkYong-Kyo

(It wouldn't let me copy your poster to post up here :( sorry!)

 

Title: [4/5]

         Comments: I know that the boy band's (er...co-ed band?) name is Boyish. But unless you read the story, you wouldn't know that. Does the 1.0 have a significant meaning?

 

Story Layout: [5/10]

         Comments: I can tell this is a relatively new story, and you are most likely in the process of getting a poster made (or not). Since it's there I have to judge it. Everyone knows the quote "Don't judge a book by its cover" But everyone does. The poster you have now, would turn me away. Even if you story is the best one on asianfanfics, it looks unprofessional. If you aren't already on a list to get a poster, I would recommend getting one!

 

Forward & Description: [8/10]

         Comments: It was extremely hard to read Kazuhiro's blurb in the description since it was in yellow. I honestly didn't read it because it was so hard. Could you possibly

 

Plot: [ 20/20]

       Comments: I read the one chapter you had, but got most of your plot from the description and I think it's genius.

 

Characters:[5/5]

         Comments: I'm a big fan of Ouran so when you talked about in Roles of who they were based off of, it gave me a better feel. Can I just say the Gif of Kazuhiro is adorable!

 

Originality: [10/10]

       Comments: From your forward/description/roles, I could tell it wasn't going to be the typical story of a new band and everyone falling in love with them. Everything being perfect. I do hope you dig into their trainee past, that always makes for good stories.

 

Flow: [10/10]

       Comments: It was hard getting into it since they weren't members anyone knows. But I don't think of any way you can change that so that means full points.

 

Grammar/Spelling: [9/10]

          Comments: A few mistakes here and there but aren't noticable unless you were really looking.

 

Overall Enjoyment: [15/15]

          Comments: Only one chapter up, so you really couldn't have made me not enjoy it.

 

Bonus Points: [5/5]

 

 

Total: [91/100]

 

Comments: Just subscribed ^-^ Thank you for letting me review your story! Just a little thing, a few of your pictures on the Roles chapter, have an X in the corner and will not show the picture. (When showing who they are modeled after) Just thought i'd tell you that!