Look Only At Me

Suicide Circus Review Shop [FINISHING REQUESTS - BATCH ONE CLOSED]

Look Only At Me

Storyline by Aidaeyada

 

Title: [5/5]

     Comments: Since Onew sang a song Only Look At Me, I was expecting him to be one of the main characters. But good job on the title, before reading it already gave me a peek that it would be a romance type story.

Story Layout: [10/10]

     Comments: One of the best layouts I've seen! Fit the story perfectly.

Forward and Description: [10/10]

     Comments: Everything matched so well! Usually I don't want to read really long forwards and descriptions but since you took the time and made everything match also adding pictures, I wanted to read it! Great job on that! The one thing bugging me is that the picture under your small revel of the story, says "Don't ever falls for anyone else." It should be fall not falls.

Plot: [17/20]

     Comments: I get that Amber is chasing after Key, but I feel like there should be more too it. Don't be afraid to step outside the box!

Characters: [5/5]

     Comments: I don't know a lot about Seohyun so I can't really include her in since I don't know her. But every character I read about, I could picture them saying and doing those things. If it were Taemin being rude like Key, then it would throw everything off and make people confused. But since Key is like that (I love Key to death, i'm not hating) it makes the story realistic.

Origionality: [6/10]

     Comments: I've read the manga you based it after, so I knew what I was expecting in some parts of the story. But the 2nd lead guy in the story was just pretending...if I remember right you clarified that Minho actually likes Amber, so that was a little different.

 

Flow: [10/10]

     Comments: Flow was good, just got confused sometimes since occasionally it wouldn't say who said what.

Grammar and Spelling: [6/10]

     Comments: A lot of grammar mistakes. For example "There she go." When it should be "There she goes." Also using things like TT_TT make your story seem unprofessional.

Overall Enjoyment: [13/15]

     Comments: It got repetitive after a while, just add some shock factors and it'll bring attention up.

Bonus Points: [5/5]

Total: [87/100]

Comments: I've been looking for a good Keyber fan fic for so long! You should be proud of yourself! This is a great story, and usually I like darker more angst stories but you got my wrapped in this story! I really love how you change the poster every chapter!