Friends With Benefits

Suicide Circus Review Shop [FINISHING REQUESTS - BATCH ONE CLOSED]

Friends With Benefits

LOLyourface

 

Title: [4/5]

Comments: Simple and explained the whole story.

 

Story Layout: [7/10]

Comments: The gifs are nice, but I want to push you to fill out a request to get a poster! They help set the mood to the story and make it seem like you won't abandon the story.

 

Forward/Description: [10/10]

 

Plot: [20/20]

Comments: There is only three chapters posted, but I can tell you are heading in the right direction and will have a solid plot line.

 

Characterization: [5/5]

Comments: I can completely visualize Minzy doing all those things! Honestly, just a couple days ago, I was thinking that Minzy and him would make a great couple.

 

Originality: [8/10]

Comments: I have read a couple stories like this, but you're only three chapters in so I really can't judge. You seem to be going in the right direction instead of having them fall in love instantly or deciding to go through with the date any way.

 

Flow: [10/10]

Comments: I thought the flow was really good since it didn't go too fast or too slow.

 

Grammar/Spelling: [10/10]

Comments: I'm not nitty gritty about grammar or spelling, and I didn't pick up on any mistakes from reading. Well done!

 

Overall Enjoyment:  [15/15]

Comments: Not the type of story I usually read, but which the big difference in characters and intriguing plot line, I couldn't help but fall in love!

 

Bonus Points: [5/5]

 

 

Total: [94/100]

 

Comments: Thank you for sending in the request and letting me review your story! Very impressive that you already have 78 subscribers after only 3 chapters! I don't know how, but you had me making mental sassy comments in my head for example when it as revealed that Jongin dated Yoona I was thinking 'oh that , hurting my baby like that!' I want to punch Yoona is the face...and Taemin...but mainly Yoona because Taemin is a cut-, I mean handsome guy. You said English wasn't your first language, which is impressive since it's really good!