From Chen to Tao

Suicide Circus Review Shop [FINISHING REQUESTS - BATCH ONE CLOSED]

From Chen to Tao

Storyline by GrimChuckler

 

Title: [5/5]

          Comments: The title really fits the one-shot since it's mainly written in email format. It would have drawn me in to read if I scrolled and fell upon it.

 

Story Layout: [9/10]

         Comments: The poster is great, I just wish it would have incorporated more of the email side of the story so it could give the readers a better feel.

 

Forward & Description: [10/10]

            Comments: Full points for this! I wasn't in the mood to read a story but after I read your forward and description, I was definitely excited.

 

Plot: [20/20]

          Comments: I despise reading one shots because there is absolutely no plot at all. With this one-shot, you could easily branch off into its own story. I was pleased you didn't change point of view at all. That way people can believe that Chen wasn't the insane one like the members think, because you get to see into his mind and his beliefs.

 

Characterization: [5/5]

         Comments: Chen is the one everyone dubs as quiet. You gave him a voice in this one shot. A not very sane voice, but you showed more to him.

 

Originality: [5/5]

          Comments: I have read a handful of stories like this, but yours was different. I'm not sure how just yet, but it has that special something.

 

Flow: [9 /10]

          Comments: It was a little hard to get into at first since a chunk was left out about how he met Tao.

 

Grammar and Spelling [10/10]

         Comments: Flawless.

 

Overall Enjoyment: [15/15]

           Comments: You had me captured from beginning to end!

 

Bonus Points: [6/5]

          Comments: No, that 6 isn't a mistake. I'm impressed you used a pairing that is extremely rare! I admire you for not going for a pairing that would give you more reads.

 

Total: [94/100]

 

Side Comments: The one thing I absolutely hate about this story and feel I need to voice, is that there is no SPIN OFF STORY! I quickly looked through your other stories, and I have a feeling I'll be spending my night reading through them!