Journey to Nowhere

Suicide Circus Review Shop [FINISHING REQUESTS - BATCH ONE CLOSED]

Journey to Nowhere

xODarkMistOx

 

Title: [5/5]

Comments:

 

Story Layout: [8/10]

Comments: I thought having a poster or even a gif/picture would make it better.

 

Forward/Description: [10/10]

Comments: Short, simple and effective. Wish there was a little more but I'm satisfied with what was there.

 

Plot: [17/20]

Comments: I thought the plot was good, but wasn't strong enough to have a perfect score. I wish it would have shown more of the growing relationships between the members and him.

 

Characterization: [5/5]

Comments: I honestly only know Zelo from B.A.P. so I can't exactly judge on this topic. But this story doesn't have much personalitly connection, which is fine. This catagory can just be dismissed in that case.

 

Originality: [10/10]

Comments: I've read a couple things like this on wattpad, and some distantly similar ones on aff. But it's a topic that is hard to write for some people.

 

Flow: [8/10]

Comments: The flow got a little choppy as you started to my point of view make everything happen at once at the end. You shoved a little too much at us in one go.

 

Grammar/Spelling: [10/10]

Comments: Perfect, and I loved the vocabulary you used. Really spiced up the story.

 

Overall Enjoyment:  [15/15]

Comments: I'm a er for a sad story and this story really got me interested.

 

Bonus Points: [5/5]

 

 

Total: [93/100]

 

Comments: Thank you so much for letting me review the story! Sorry it took me a little while. I really enjoyed your story, and hope to get more requests from you. I enjoyed this story because I can relate to him somewhat in the sense that our parent's don't support the things we want to do. Since I have felt and experienced those things, I felt the story was even better since the thoughts were expressed like thoughts you or I would have in the situation. Self hate, doubt, etc. So props to you for taking on such a deeper story than most people would think! If you have any questions or need anything else, feel free to p.m. or comment!

 

            ~Akane