Chapter 8

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He slowly picked her up, and carried her to his car. He buckled her in the passenger seat and slowly drove to his apartment, because he wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to drive her to apartment drunk and he didn’t know where her apartment was. Jessica kept mumbling in her sleep, randomly about Baby J, her debut, her family and of course Donghae.

 

 

 

He got to Big Bang’s dorm. He carried her bridal style into the dorm, trying not to make a sound. Thank God he had TOP as he room partner, since he’s a heavy sleeper. He laid Jessica on the bed, and went out of the room to get her a hot towel to ease her hangover. He came back into the room to find Jessica looking through TOP’s drawers and found TOP’s favourite white shirt.

 

“Jessica what are you doing!?!” He whispered, alarmed at what she was doing.

 

 But Jessica was half asleep so she didn’t care, she suddenly started to remove her dress by lifting the bottom up. Jiyong was taking back and blushed at the half girl. It’s not like it’s his first time seeing a half girl before, he’s already seen a girl in real life. But seeing ‘Jessica’ half had a whole different meaning.

 

 

 

“Jes-sica ... w-what ... w-why are you changing?” Jiyong stuttered as Jessica removed her dress.

 

THE Jessica Jung is in my room. Should i look?” Jiyong asked himself, looked over to TOP but was completely asleep on the top bunk. He looked back at Jessica who already put TOP’s shirt on, she looked so hot with guy’s clothing especially when it’s just a t-shirt and her lingerie.

 

“Baby ... sleep with me.” Jessica said softly as she grabbed Jiyong’s hand and pulled him to the bed. She laid on the bed with her back against the wall, head resting on his chest. His heart rate increased rapidly, as he could hear her soft mumbles on his chest, and sweet strawberry shampoo.

 

He’s never thought about girls as humans before, sounds weird but he’s always found them as a toy. Always there to play with. He couldn’t help but play with girls, they were only there to please him ... they did nothing to move his heart. But there comes Jessica, her charms, looks, and personality swept him off his feet. He’s seriously haven’t felt like this with a girl. There was something special about her.

 

 

Daesung was first to wake up, ever since Family Outing he had a habit of waking up early. He usually went to wake up the leader since he made good breakfast. He yawned and walked down the hall to Jiyong/TOP’s room. He knocked on the door and walked in, he was about to wake up Jiyong when he saw a figure lying next to him.

 

 

“HYUNGGGG~ WAKE UP GHOST SLEEPING BESIDE YOU!” Daesung screamed, waking up all of Big Bang except for Jiyong and Jessica.

 

 

 “Yah Daesung-ah why are you shouting this early in the morning!?” TOP said as he scratched his head and slowly made his way off the top bunk bed.

“Th-There’s a ghost sleeping with hyung!” He said as he squealed and covered his eyes.

TOP walked over to Jiyong who was still sleeping even after that horrible scream. He looked over to see a girl sleeping peacefully on Jiyong’s chest ... but then he saw his favourite shirt on this girl.

“Do i see my favourite shirt from Jeremy Scott on Jiyong’s one-night stand chick!?!” He shouted, and punched Jiyong’s arm ... hard.

“OWW!” Jiyong yelled as he held his arm in pain.

“Yah, what’d you do that for?”

“Your one-night stand is wearing my shirt!” TOP said pointing at the girl still on his chest.

“Huh!?!” Seungri and Taeyang yelled as they ran into the room.

“I think you’ll regret saying that.” Jiyong said as a huge grin appeared on his face.

“Yeah right there’s nothing on this world that could make me regre-“

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter