Chapter 5

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Jessica woke up the next morning to see, a cute little baby sleeping. She laid on her side as she admired the small human. The way he cutely snored and the drool running down his mouth. She stared at his small and chubby hands; she kissed the little pair of hands and softly put her finger on it. To her surprise he slowly held onto her finger, as a smile appeared on his face.

“He’s too cute for words  ...” She said as she giggled, and hugged the sleeping baby as she fell back to sleep.

 

 

“Jessica, you have a schedule today in 2 hours. I need you up and ready~” Her manager said as she lightly shook Jessica.

“Just 5 more ... hours~” She mumbled in her sleep as she covered herself with the blanket.

“Yah~ Jung Jessica! The baby even woke up earlier then you, i want you out of bed and ready in 20 minutes.” Her manager shouted, ripping the blanket off of Jessica.

“Aish, arasso arasso!” Jessica said rubbing her eyes.

Another day of working all day, no time to relax or have fun. A day where she gains more fans/anti-fans.

She got up and took a hot bath, and changed into something comfortable. She walked out of her room, to see Mike and Henry trying to feed the baby.

 

 

“Say ahhh~” Mike said in English, as he held the spoon full of food in front of the baby’s face.

“Mphm ...” The baby mumbled closing his mouth shut.

Jessica laughed at Mike and Henry as they groan in frustration.

“Here let me do it~” She said as she took the spoon away from them.

“My handsome little boyfriend, open wide! Ahh~” She said opening , as the baby giggled and copied her as Jessica slyly puts the food in his mouth.

“Mmm~” The baby said chewing on his food.

“Ugh, babies are so confusing!” Henry said as he watched Jessica continuously feeding the baby with no problem.

“Jessica we have to go, we have to shoot for your mv, and you’ll be meeting your main man for the mv.” Her manager said while looking through her phone.

“Neh~” She said as she wiped the babies face and took him to her room to quickly change him into something warm, since it was fall now and she put the cutest hat on him.

“Aigoo~ Kyeopta!” She said as she pinched his cheek and carried him out with Mike and Henry by her side as always.

 

 

They headed to the shooting area, but too there surprise tons of paparazzi.

“Jessica Jessica!”

“Who will be your partner for your new debut!?!”

“Is it Daniel?

“Is that baby yours?”

“Are you working with YG and SM?”

“When is your debut date!?!”

Lights flashed all over the place, tons of shouting from all over the place. Mike, Henry and Jessica’s manager were having a hard time keeping the paparazzi away, while Jessica covered the baby’s eyes from the blinding flashes of light making her way to the entrance of shooting area literally pushing her way through the crowd.

They finally got to the area and were greeted by Teddy.

“Hey there Sica and the little baby!” He said pinching the baby’s cheeks.

“What are you doing here? And how does the paparazzi know i’m coming here today?” Jessica asked Teddy as she fixed the baby’s hat.

“Just wanted to support you on your first mv shooting! And I’ve no clue, paparazzi these days have some crazy sources dude ..” He said taking the baby from Jessica’s arms.

“The director is waiting for you near the trailer, i’ll take care of Booger till your done.” He said playing with the baby.

“Okay byee little Booger!” Jessica said waving.

“Seriously Jessica you need to change that nickname!” Teddy said laughing out loud as he walked away.

 

(A/N: When director John and Jessica talk to each other, there talking in English)

“Hey Jessica, i’m John H. Lee. Nice to meet you.” He said as she shook Jessica’s hand.

“Nice meeting you too~ I heard soo many good things about you. Thank you for directing my mv~” Jessica bowed deeply.

“Aigoo, you’re so pretty in real life. Well when they asked me to direct your mv, i couldn’t reject it. The debut of THE Jessica Jung is a huge thing!” He said, making both of them laugh.

John started talking about his idea for the mv, He said he wanted to base the mv on the lyrics of the song and that it’ll be just like a mini movie, to have her main man ignore her whenever she approaches him and by the last part of the song the main man will slowly open up and will show affection. The end will include a kiss.

“A Kiss!?” Jessica said surprised.

“Yeah, they suggested that he would kiss you on the forehead as you cry. Don’t worry not a REAL kiss.” John said with a laugh.

“Oh okay, i’m wondering who is the main man?” She asked curiously.

Then suddenly someone comes up behind Jessica.

“Oh here he is ...”

 

 

“Jiyong!?!” Jessica said completely taken in by surprise.

“Hey there Jessica~” He said with a wink.

“You’re the main man in my mv?”

“Why? You don’t like me “baby”?~” He said as he pretended to frown.

“Oh my gosh ...” Jessica said as she rol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter