Chapter 3

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mum~a!” The baby said as he reached his hands out, wanting to be held by Jessica.

“Uh ..” Jessica said not knowing what to do.

“I got you little fellow.” Mike said in English, as he lifted the little baby up.

The baby looked over to Jessica and then started crying.

“Don’t cry don’t cry!” Mike said trying to calm him down, while Henry started to make funny faces to make the baby laugh but he wouldn’t stop crying.

“Here give him to me.” Jessica said, who couldn’t stand the baby crying anymore. She reached out and slowly cradled the baby in her arms, as it stopped crying and smiled. She couldn’t help but smile back, “Is this the feeling of when a mother sees their baby smile?” Jessica thought.

“What do we do with him?” Jessica said to both Henry and Mike.

“We’ll have to see when your manager comes back.” Mike said as he opened the door for them.

Jessica walked in, and laid her bag on the sofa. She made funny faces which made the baby burst into laughter, making everyone smile in awe.

“He’s so adorable!” Jessica said as he put the baby on the floor.

The baby crawled and rolled on the floor, as everyone watched. Jessica ran to her room to find her favourite teddy bear that she had for a long time and gave it the baby. The baby grabbed the teddy bear and held it tight, and started to play with it.

“Mu~m” The baby said with a smile.

Jessica smiled and started to play with the baby. Then suddenly...

“ACHOO!” The baby sneezed.

Jessica laughed, as snot and boogers hang from the baby’s nose. She grabbed a tissue from her bag and wiped his nose.

Jessica continued playing with the baby on the living room floor while Mike and Henry fell asleep on the sofas.

They were playing when suddenly the baby started crying.

“Ah, don’t cry! Don’t cry!” Jessica said panicking as she picked the crying baby.

“Waaaaahhhh~” The baby continued on crying.

“Don’t cry! Are you tired? Are you bored? Are you hungry?” Jessica asked as she tried to make the baby fall asleep, but he still cried.

“Here’s some water!” Jessica said as she tried to feed him water but he spat it out.

“Noooooo~” The baby screamed and still cried.

Jessica turned around to see Mike and Henry still sleeping, she decided not to wake them up since they’ve worked hard, and continued to cradle the baby till he stopped but he didn’t.

Meanwhile Jessica’s manager was heading to the dorm when she heard a baby crying from inside.

“Is Jessica watching a documentary?” She thought as she unlocked the door.

She opened the door to hear even more intense crying, she saw Jessica standing and talking. Jessica turned around she was holding a baby.

“Unnie~ Help me!” Jessica said as she broke down in tears.

“Jessica? What are you doing with a baby?” Her manager said as she ran to Jessica and took the baby.

Jessica wiped her tears.

“I don’t know why he’s crying unnie~” Jessica said as her eyes filled up with water.

“Don’t cry Jessica! That won’t help with anything!” Her manager said as she took the baby into a room.

Jessica sat in the kitchen as she calmed herself down, then she heard silence. She turned around to see her manager holding a happy baby.

“His diaper was full.” Her manager said as she handed the baby back to Jessica.

“Now explain to me why you have a baby?”

Jessica explained that she found the baby at the door, and etc.

“Aish, i have to call social services and ask if they can take the baby.” Her manager said as she dialled in a number and walked to a quiet room.

“What are we going to do with you~” Jessica said as she pinched the baby’s cheek.

She sat the baby on the floor, she watched the baby play with her teddy as she laid down on the carpet next to him. He turned to look at Jessica and crawled over to her and lay down beside her. She smiled at his cute actions.

“Mum~” The baby said as drool streaked down his mouth.

“No i’m Jessica~”

“Mum~a”

“No Je-ss-ica!”

“Je~”

“Your almost there~”

“Sica~” The baby said cutely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter