Chapter 1

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Happy Birthday Jiyong~” Everyone shouted at the club.

“Thanks you guys! Let’s go party!” He announced then taking a huge gulp from his beer can.

“Birthday boy~ Come dance with us!” said a group of girls dragging him to the dance floor.

 

The speakers pounding as it explodes with music, lights flashing in every direction, as people dance leaving no space between each other. Jiyong was having fun with some girls when he saw a girl with dark blonde hair walk into the club. She came in with a huge group of girls and guys, they made their entrance and walked there way to the VIP area next to his.

“Jiyong dance with me~” said one of his hot friends.

“Alright babe.” He said as he smirked.

 

Jiyong danced for an hour and noticed the girl from before, she was dancing with one of the members from 2PM. It was 2PM’s Nichkhun. Jiyong watched as the gap between them got smaller and smaller, then started to grind. For some reason Jiyong got jealous, he’s never felt that way towards a girl he’s never met there’s just something about her that made him want her.

Nichkhun was distracted, and it was Jiyong’s chance. He ditched the girls he was dancing with leaving them hanging as he walked over to her and grabbed her waist. She turned around to see a handsome guy looking at her, she smiled.

 

“What’s your name?” Jiyong said as he smiled down at her as they danced.

“Now that’s a secret~” She making him grin from ear to ear.

“Well then mystery woman, let’s dance.” He said as their hips moved to the beats of the music, as everyone stared at how y they looked together. But suddenly she stopped.

 

“Well i guess i have to leave now, it’s 1am.” She said with a grin.

“What your leaving, but it’s my birthday.” Jiyong said pretending to be upset, his hands still wrapped around her waist.

“I have to go sweetie~”

“No you can’t~” Jiyong said with aegyo.

 

She giggled, and looked up and stared at Jiyong then she passionately kissed him.

 

“Happy birthday~” She said as Jiyong let go of her cause he was surprised.

“Wait! I don’t even know your name!” Jiyong shouted.

 

She turned around and gave him a seductive wink and walked out of the club leaving him on the dance floor speechless.

 

“Who is she?” Jiyong thought as he walked to the VIP area where Big Bang were sitting at.

“How’s your birthday party?” Daesung said taking a sip out of his drink.

“Why so shocked?” Taeyang asked as he sat comfortably on the sofa with his arm around some girl’s shoulder.

“This girl left me hanging .. and she was smoking hot.” Jiyong said taking a seat next to Taeyang and TOP.

“Aw, i missed out then!” Seungri said pouring himself a drink.

“Hey guys, partying ends here we have a schedule later.” There manager said making everyone get up.

 

They arrived at the dorm, and Jiyong went straight to his bed. TOP came inside there room and laid down on his bed, he saw Jiyong staring at the ceiling completely zoned out.

 

“Yah~ Jiyong what are you thinking about?” TOP asked as he stripped out of his clothes and wore his boxers to bed.

“I don’t know ...”

“Is it that girl, you were talking about?” TOP said with a smirk.

“Maybe.” Jiyong said with a smile, just talking about her made him smile.

“What? G-Dragon has fallen hard for a girl he barely knows!?! Wow, that’s a first.” TOP said chuckling.

“What the hell are you talking about! I’m Jiyong aka G-Dragon, i could never fall for a girl!”

“Yeah yeah yeah say wheatever you want, go to sleep we have a schedule later.” TOP said closing his eyes and falling to sleep.

 

“Why am I thinking about this girl?" Jiyong thought messing up his hair in frustration. Then fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

“Jessica over here!”

“Smile here Jessica!”

“Jessica i love you!”

“Look over here Jessica!”

 

 

 

People shouted as they tried to pass Jessica’s bodyguards, Jessica just smiled as usual. This was a normal thing for Jessica, every time she goes out to get a drink from Starbucks or even grocery shopping or anything she’d always get noticed and be surrounded my fans and paparazzi.

 

“Jessica let’s hurry up and go you have a photo shoot soon. Say good bye to your fans and let’s get going!” Her manager said as she tapped on her watch.

“Ah, fans i have to go work now. Thank you for seeing me!” Jessica said with a smile as she waved good-bye and was escorted to the car. They drove off as Jessica waved at the fans that chased after her car. She groaned as they were out of sight.

 

“What’s wrong Jessica?” Her manager asked concerned.

“Ah, unni i’m okay it’s just a small headach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter