Chapter 9

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong changed into something nice, he walked out of the room and could hear the rest of Big Bang entertaining Jessica.

You could clearly hear her laugh, it’s clear and joyful. You could hear her famous high-pitched scream mixed with her cute laughter.

He came into the kitchen as he found Big Bang giving Jessica a group hug, all of them blushing turning red while Jessica laughed and all pecked them on the cheek.

                                                

 

“Yah! What are you guys doing?” Jiyong said breaking up the hug.

“I was thanking them.” She said as she gave them a wink, making them turn a brighter pink.

 

“My nose!” Taeyang shouted as he ran to the bathroom.

 

 

Jessica giggled and she looked at the clock.

“Yah! Were going to be late if we don’t leave right now!” Jessica squealed and quickly found her heels and put them on.

“Annyeong~” she waved good bye as she dragged Jiyong out of the dorm.

 

 

“Let’s hurry hurry hurry~” Jessica shouted as they ran out of the building.

Jiyong grabbed her hand and they ran to his car, he opened the door for her as he hopped in. He ran to the driver’s door and went in and drove off.

“Unnie~ Were coming don’t worry!” Jessica said over the phone, talking to her manager.

“Yah Jung Jessica! Where were you? The baby kept on crying last night!” Her manager said, which you could hear the baby weeping.

“Hand the phone to Baby J, i’ll talk to him~” She said, wanting to help her unnie.

“Annyeong~ Don’t cry. Be a good boy to unnie, she’s been working hard and you don’t want her to get sad. Okay? I’ll see you later, and i’ll give you a kiss right away!” She said in her aegyo voice.

Jiyong just smiled while he drove, hearing Jessica talking to the baby over the phone gave this proud feeling of a father. He heard the baby laugh loudly, making Jessica laugh too.

“Unnie, i’m sorry I left you with the baby. I’ll see you in a few minutes. Pyong~” She said as she hung up.

 

 

“You really love that baby, don’t you?” Jiyong said as he quickly glanced at Jessica, who was staring at her phone.

“Yeah, I want to keep him forever!”

Jiyong chuckled and drove faster, they reached the building in minutes. They ran out of the car and into the building not caring about fans or others staring at them.

“Were here!” She shouted as they came into the waiting room.

“Finally! Let’s get them ready were up in 15 minutes!” Her manager announced, as everyone quickly did their duty.

 

 

There was 5 minutes left and it was time for them to perform. As expected there was a lot of fans in the audience. Holding up banners, shouting supporting Jessica. She walked on stage and bowed and waved to them, giving lots of fan service.

 

 

They were at the end of the performance, where Jiyong kisses Jessica on the forehead. But instead he kisses her lightly on the lips, completely surprising her.

Fans cheered loudly, some liked the kiss, some disagreed. Jessica playfully pushed him, while Jiyong just laughed.

“My heart can’t stop beating ...” They both thought at the same time.

 

 

“Noona~” Someone shouted. Jessica and Jiyong turned around to see Eunhyuk and Leeteuk waving at her with Starbucks in their hands.

“Starbuckssss!” Jessica shouted as she ran to them leaving Jiyong by himself.

He stood there as he watched her drink her Starbucks happily while Eunhyuk and Leeteuk kept on hugging her and patting her head. They talked and laughed while Jiyong just stood there watching.

He didn’t like her talking and flirting with other guys. But he knew she was always like that. He walked off to the waiting room to change into his casual clothing.

Jessica saw Jiyong sulking and heading to the waiting room.

“Oppas~ I have to go now! Thank you for the starbucks, i owe you!” She win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter