Chapter 4

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hi my little booger~” Jessica said to the little baby as he played in her arms.

 

 

 

“Jessica!?!” Seungri accidently shouted, making the members punch him.

 

 

“Oh hello, it’s nice to meet you.” Jessica said as she slightly bowed.

 

 

“You have a baby now?” Taeyang said shocked, checking out her body that looks perfectly fine for a person who gave birth.

 

“Ani~” She said laughing it off.

 

“Jessica! Let’s go!” Her manager called, Jessica waved good-bye to Big Bang as she was taken back to her waiting room for final touches.

 

“She looks cute with the baby!” Daesung squealed.

 

“Yah~ Stop looking at her.” Jiyong said as they blocked there view.

 

“Who says she’s yours?” TOP teased, making Jiyong punch him actually hiding his red face.

 

“Welcome to Star King! ~” Ho Dong shouted as he stood in the middle of the stage.

 

“Oh we have a very special guest with us! She’s making her first variety show appearance! Jessica  Jung~”

 

 

 

“Ah Hello, thank you for having me here!” Jessica said as she stood up and bowed then sat down next to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, while Big Bang was sitting in the back row.

 

“Wah, your soo pretty in person! Unbe-libable~” Ho Dong shouted making Jessica and the audience laugh.

 

“Today’s guest are foreign dancers and singers from around the world!” Ho Dong shouted as foreigners walked onto the stage. There were people from Spain salsa and tango dancing and they were amazing, bringing the audience on their feet. As they danced persuasively with their dance partners.

 

“Unbe-libable!” Ho Dong shouted as the dancers finished their dance.

 

“Why don’t you choose a partner from our idols to dance with?” Ho Dong said as he smirked at the female idols smiling, wanting to be picked.

 

 

The dancer looked around and reached out to Jessica, while Jessica smiled and took his hand.

 

 

 

“Wah~ You have good taste!” Ho Dong teased, while everyone watched in envy. He was going to dance with Jessica Jung, just the thought about it made Jiyong fume in jealousy.

 

“She’s very beautiful~” The dancer said in English, making Jessica blush.

 

“Why, thank you. I like your body~” Jessica said touching his exposed abs, the translator translated what they just said. Making everyone laugh, leaving the males in the room jealous.

 

“This is the first time a couple formed without the help of Ho Dong!” Boom revealed making everyone burst out of laughter.

 

“Care to dance?” The dancer said with a smile, as he took her hand.

 

“Si~” She said in Spanish, as she rested her hand on his shoulder while his hand rested on his hip then they began to dance.

 

 

The fast paced music, matched with the movement of their hips and feet. The turns were flawless, the hip movement was incredible. This was obviously not her first time.

 

“She’s so good~” Jiyong heard Leeteuk say to Eunhyuk, while Eunhyuk was completely blown away. Jiyong frowned. They finished their dance and everyone cheered like crazy.

 

“Wah, you’ve danced salsa before Jessica?” Ho Dong asked still amazed.

 

 

Jessica laughed as she wiped her sweat off her forehead, “I did when I was in Spain for a vacation.”

 

 

“What haven’t you done?” Leeteuk said jokingly.

 

“I’m not sure, i think i’ve done everything~” Jessica said with a smile.

 

“Thank you for the dance Hermosa Niña ..” The dancer said as he kissed the back of her hand.

 

“You were so good Jessica shi!” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk praised as she sat back in her seat. She smiled by their compliment.

 

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter