Chapter 7

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Donghae? .... Super Junior’s Donghae?” Jiyong thought to himself as he tried to calm her down.

 

 

 

“Jessica?” Her manager called as she ran onto the stage to comfort the heartbroken child.

“Unnie~ I saw him ... it hurts.” Jessica mumbled into her manager’s chest as she continues to cry.

 

 

Jiyong stared at Jessica feeling a hint of jealousy and anger. Jealous that Jessica is crying over another man and anger because the man she’s crying over is making her sad.

“What’s wrong? What did Donghae do to her?” Jiyong asked concerned and curious.

Jessica paused for a while once she heard his name, it was to much for her to handle. All her memories with Donghae started to replay in her head.

 

 

 

“I love you so much Jessica~” Donghae said as he gave her a peck on the forehead.

 

“Your my little baby ...” He said as he hugged her.

 

“Let’s go were gonna miss the last showing of the movie!~” He chuckled as he grabbed her hand and they ran out of the building.

 

“You’ll always be my princess .... no matter what~”

 

 

“I can’t just forget you ...” Jessica mumbled and continued to cry.

“Jiyong i’ll have to explain another time ... Mike, Henry take her to the van. Thank you producers and staff!” Jessica’s manager said as she bowed deeply to everyone. As they left the people in confusion including Jiyong.

Jiyong was completely confused, he was about to follow them but he saw a figure hiding near the exit.

The figure noticed Jiyong staring and started to run, instantly Jiyong chased after him as the figure slammed through the exit with Jiyong following right behind him.

“Yah! I know who you are!” Jiyong shouted as he turned him around.

 

 

He was right it was Donghae ...

 

“Let go of me!” Donghae said as he shoved Jiyong’s arm off his shoulder. Jealousy and anger started to build  up.

“What did you do to Jessica? Did you know she was crying because of you!?!” Jiyong shouted and grabbed his collar.

“Yes i know what i did!”

“Stop bullting!” Jiyong yelled as he punched him in the face making him fall to the floor. As blood started to drip from his lip.

“I hurt her ...”

“You what!?!” He shouted fuming with anger.

“She was my girlfriend, and i ended up dumping her!” Donghae shouted with regret and anger as he wiped the blood off his lip, he stood up and shoulder him as he walked off into his car and drove off.

 

 

“Jessica dated Donghae?” Jiyong thought, as he walked back into the studio in deep thought about what just happened.

 

 

“Hyung! Hyung!” Daesung shouted as he ran to Jiyong, while the rest of the Big Bang members followed.

“What happened to Jessica? She suddenly cried like crazy?” Taeyang asked.

“Yeah all the idols are wondering.” TOP said.

“My baby is hurt~” Seungri said looking upset.

“Who’s your baby!?!” Jiyong said as he hit Seungri’s head with his knuckle.

“STRESSSSS!” Seungri shouted as he dramatically whipped his head to the side.

“Aish! You’ve been watching way to much “Running Man”!” Jiyong said as he rolled his eyes.

 

“We should get going we have a photo shoot for GD&TOP and the rest have a guesting!” TOP said as he looked at his watch.

“Arasso arasso!” Jiyong thanked and bowed to the producers and staff, and said good bye to the idols who supported Jessica.

 

 

Hours passed and Jiyong and TOP finished their photo shoot for GD&TOP. They finally arrived at the dorm it was 11pm, and they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter