Chapter 6

It Takes Two *Under Construction*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong was playing with the baby and had the biggest smile on his face.

“I just kissed her ... i can tell by her face she’s blushing.” Jiyong thought grinning from ear to ear, feeling accomplished.

“Baby J~” Jessica said in her aegyo voice.

“Ah, you changed it finally!” Teddy said throwing his hands up in the air like a miracle just happened.

“But i miss calling him Booger.” Jessica pouted as she hugged the baby and pecked his cheek.

“No ... I like Baby J better!”

Jessica stuck out he tongue making Teddy and Jiyong chuckle at her cuteness.

“Well i should go now, i have to prepare for my debut in a few days. See ya later~” Jessica said as she walked away with Baby J.

 

 

“You like her don’t you?” Teddy asked with a smirk on his face.

“WHAT!?!” Jiyong shouted in surprise at the random question.

“Don’t lie to me, i can tell by your facial expressions and your actions. You like her~” He said as he nudged Jiyong playfully. Jiyong stared at the fan-boy who kept insisting he liked Jessica.

“How can i, Jiyong fall for a girl! I’ve said this hundreds of times already! I’m NEVER gonna fall for a girl, girls will only fall for me~” Jiyong said as he winked at a fans watching him, and they screamed.

“Your such a jerk.” Teddy said as he held Jiyong’s head in a headlock and walked off while Jiyong is trying to get free from his arms.

 

“Jessica i’m so proud of you! You did such an amazing job, the filming went by so fast. All the scenes took one take!” Her manager said as she wrapped her arms around Jessica and gave her a warm huge.

“Yeah i guess so ...” She said as she watched Mike play with Baby J.

“What’s wrong?” Her manager said as she noticed Jessica was looking upset.

Jessica thought for a moment. The sadness building inside of her.

“I feel like i’m cheating on him ...” Jessica finally said as she broke down in tears.

“Cheating on who, sweety?”

“Donghae ...” She said quietly, and sobbed on her manager’s arms.

“Aish, how are you cheating on him? He’s the one that lost the most amazing girl in the world.” Her manager said trying to cheer her up, but didn’t help at all.

“The kiss ... my feelings ... the things i did with Jiyong i feel ashamed.”

“Aigoo, don’t cry. He’s not worth crying for, arasso?  We don’t want your eyes to become swollen from your tears.” She said as she wiped Jessica’s tears.

“Don’t worry just relax, you’ll find someone better than him. Someone who will cherish you and will protect you no matter what~” She said as she hugged the heartbroken girl.

“I hope so ...” Jessica said as she remembered the kiss with Jiyong.

“Come on cheer up, will you? We have rehearsal for your debut. There’s tons of acting and singing, so we need you to be prepared and strong!”

“Arasso arasso ...”

 

 

A week passed and Jessica has been preparing 12 hours a day for her debut. Her debut set will be themed like the MV that released two days after filming it, and has already received 20 million views in 3 days.

Fans and other debut singers a waited for the debut of THE Jessica Jung. A few more days has passed and she’s been practicing with a back-up lead male, since Jiyong and Big Bang have been promoting outside of Korea.

Through rough days of intense practicing, the day of her debut has arrived. The recording started at 12pm, so she got up extra early for final rehearsal and was escorted to the building for dress and mic rehearsals. She brought back to the waiting rooms to get her final make-up touches done.

Idol groups and singers came early to the recording to see the debut of Jessica, they were all anticipating for her performance.

The performance recording was about to start but Jiyong hasn’t arrived yet.

 

 

“Where is he?” Jessica asked as her nerves started building up.

“Don’t worry Jessica, YG never let’s his idols become late especially if it’s for your debut!”

*BAM*

The doors slammed open, and Jiyong walked in with his manager and Big Bang.

To their surprise many idols, even idols who aren’t having there comeback next year was there in the audience waiting for the performance to start.

“Woah, what’s going on?” Daesung asked clueless.

“Aigo, why are you so stupid!” Taeyang said as he nudged his head.

“It’s obviously because it’s Jessica’s debut! Use that brain of yours Daesungie!” TOP said as he headlocked him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter