The Change

Shadow Kissed

A few days after my 19th birthday, a lot of things began to change around the house and in myself. I began to get sick easier and I couldn't eat human food any more and I ended up staying in my room a lot more often. The guys saw this change in my behavior and began to worry if I could handle the change. The guys would check on my periodiclly and I would just look at them, they would try to talk to me but I couldn't say anything and they would leave. One day I decided to go downstairs though I was weak but some how I managed to get downstairs until I callposed in Ruki's arms be of my weakend state.

"Yuki, wake up!!" Ruki said

"Ruki? Whats wrong?" Shou asked

"Yuki, she isn't responding." Ruki replied

"Yuki? Wake up." Shou said

"We need to get her somewhere soft like the couch in the living room, because for now we will have to keep and eye on her since her body isn't going to be used to this change." Tora said

"What is it doesn't work?" Ruki asked

"Lets hope it will work." Shou replied

'Tell me what would happen if it doesn't work?"  Ruki asked

"Some one will have to bite her and it will have to be you Ruki. Her mate." Shou said.

"I'll have to bite her?" Ruki asked

"Yes, because it will be the only way to save her." Shou replied

The pain I was feeling at that moment was horrible, I felt like my whole body was in flames and I wanted so bad to scream but I couldn't bring myself to. i eas scared because I couldn't find my way back to reality. I justed layed there unmoving, still and I thought this is it i'm for sure going to die. In my head I pictured my mom and dad waiting on me at the bottom of the grand staircse to me to a ball were Ruki was waiting on me to meet him and his arm was reveling the symbol that I saw in my very forst dream of him and then someone started to play the piano and when i looked over and saw Reita playing the piano and my father placed my hand in Ruki's and he smiled at Ruki and then he pulled me close to him and we began to dance. We danced around the grand hall and I felt so perfect at that moment and I looked up at Ruki and his eyes Ice blue and then he turned me toward a mirror and i looked in the mirror and I saw a beautiful woman her eyes a brilliant violet purple her hair jet black with brilliant red sreaks and her skin a pure as snow and white fangs.

=====================================================

5 days later

When I awoke, I was laying in my bed then sun was just rising and I went to my balcony and opened the doors and let the cold January weather welcome me back.  I looked over the garden covered with snow and I decided to change clothes and go outside. I changed into diem jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and some knee high boots and I put on my jacket and a winter hat and headed out.  I walked down the grand stair case and out the front door and down those steps and I saw Ruki standing there with one of the little kids and I through a snow ball at his head and he turned toward me and his eyes widened and I ran into his arms and he picked me up and spun me around and we laughed and he sat me down and he lend his head down and placed a kiss on my lips. After he pulled away I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him except instead of pulling away he wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck and then it began to snow again and he pulled away only for a little bit just to give me a slight smile and I smiled back.

"You look beautiful." Ruki said

"Ruki-ani, lets have a snowball fight!" the little kid said

"Asami-imouto, can I have a moment with Yuki?" He asked

"Okay." Asami said running off to join her friends

"She is so adorable." I said

"Yep, she is. She always asked me while you were going through your change, she asked Where is Yuki? and I thought that was super sweet and she really looks up to you." Ruki said

"Awe, that is super sweet." I said

"Yep, it is." He said

"Where is Shou and the rest of the guys?" I asked

"They are at the cafe, do you want to go see them?" He replied

"Yeah, I do." I said

"Okay lets go then." He said and we began to walk toward the cafe

We got to the cafe and went in and I saw the others in the back looking all sad so I walked over to the and asked "Who died?"

"Yuki?" Shou asked

"Hey Shou." I replied and hugged him

"When did you come to?" He asked

"Not to long ago." I replied holding onto Ruki's hand

"Well welcome back." He said and I playful punched him.

I talked with the guys but my gaze always feel on Ruki and he looked back at me and smiled. We all coutinued to talk until i heard screams of terror coming from outside and on instinct I ran out the door and Ruki tried to hold me back but I broke free from his grip and ran out the door and I saw a familer face and I saw Asami trying to break free from the man so I did what I thought was right and I ran toward the guy.

Aaron, you better let her go." I said

"You?!" He said

"I said let her go." I said again

"Why? Is she important?" He asked

"You have no idea." I replied

"Well, thats not a good reply." He said and pulled a knife

"I swear, if you hurt I will kill you this time." I said

"Fine I'll let her go." He said and lefter go

"Asami, are you okay?" i asked her

"Can I go to Ruki?" She replied

"Yeah." I said and sent her to Ruki

"I'll take her to the house." Ruki said and they left

"Look, she is out of harms way, but I can't say the same for you." I said looking at Aaron

I ran towrd him and my insincs took over and I lungged toward Aaron and my whole world stopped and we began to fight but I had to be careful because one wrong move could be disterous for me and the guys.

"Come on Yuki, why don't you kill me like you killed my friends" he wisphered in my ear

"Your foul blood isn't worth killing you" i whisphered back

"Oh really?" He asked

"Get out and I swear of you step foot in here again you will have a problem on your hands." I replied darkly and he backed up and ran with his friend out

I walked back to the house to find Asami asleep on Ruki's chest and I smiled, then I picked her up and took her to her parents and they smiled and thanked us for saving her and of course we said no problem thats what we are here for and they left and we went back to the house. So we got back to the house and the other guys had left to go on a trip out of state and we had the house alone togeather.