The Return

Shadow Kissed

Ruki POV

     I was siting in my room and I felt like I had gotten punched in the stomach, but it made me smile, if I keep going after Yuki, I'll make her turn completely to her dark side. If I keep hurting the ones close to her then, I'll get what I always wanted. Yuki. In my head I saw Yuki's eyes and how being completely shadow kissed changed her, in the perfect princess and the most beautiful girl ever. I tapped into Yuki's memories and I made her memories of Tora, turn dark and painful and I knew if I kept this up then she would finally come back to me and I would finally make her turn to her dark side and we would rule the Vampire relem with her as my queen. Then I saw through her eyes, she feared Tora now and she left her home and began to walk the snow covered path to my home.

"Ruki? Reita?" Yuki asked walking in

"Well, well, well if it isn't the shadow kissed princess." I said 

"You've got me Ruki, I was so blind to who Tora really was and I was so blinded by love that I didn't even realize that it's always been you." She said 

"So you've finally come to your senses?" I asked

"My destined fate is to be with you." She replied 

    I walked toward her and placed my hand on her face and she gently covered my hand with hers and she smiled and her eyes were dangerous and alert. She was wickedly beautiful. I smiled at her knowing she has finally made her choice to join me and my coven to rule the vampire realm as my queen. She had done a complete 360 since I saw her last, her hair seemed darker and she had a wicked energy about her. I had pictured this moment, when she would return to me and be by my side, so any suspicion I had that she would kill me escaped my mind. She was dangerous, more dangerous than I.