Falling in love (Part 2)

Shadow Kissed

Once again, I was back at home, locked in my room again my mind so confused and I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and I wanted to turn around to face the person but they kept me there, his chest against my back and the sound of silence in my room.

"Cry if you want, I'm not stopping you." He said

"T-Tora?" I asked

"Go ahead and cry." He replied then turned me to face him

"Why should I cry over Ruki? He is nothing to me now." I said

"You still love him." He said

"I don't love him." I said

Yes, you do." He said

"I love you Tora!!" I said

"What?" He asked

"I love you, Tora." I replied looking down

"You love me?" He asked

"I hid the feelings I had for you that first day I met you and now they are surfacing again." I replied then he lifted my face up to his and he kissed me. My heart beat like crazy and the feeling of his lips against mine was all I ever wanted, my world seemed right again but was short lived when we were interupted by Reita.

"What the hell is this?" He asked

"A short lived moment." I replied eyeing him

"Why were you kissing him?" Reita asked

"Because I can thats why." I replied

"What about Ruki, huh? What about me?" He asked

"I broke up with Ruki because he turned into a monster and whose to say you or the others won't do the same?" I asked

"Because I love you, Yuki!" Reita shouted

"What?" I asked

"I love you, since I saved you in the forest I've loved you and then you ended up with Ruki." He replied

"Reita, I don't love you. I've loved Tora ever since I met him." I said

"You should go back Reita. Go find Ruki and take the olthers with you." Tora said

"Are you really telling us to leave?" Reita asked

"Reita he is right, I can't have you stay here knowing you or the others could possibly turn into a monster. please leave" I replied and he   left but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me and Tora.

Days passed and slowly everything turned to normal but I still had that feeling that someone was watching me and I decided to go out and search for the person who was watching me. I changed into grey skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt and put on my combat boots and grabbed my trench coat and left while Tora was peacfully sleeping in his room. I have to admit I was scared but I had to do it for me family, for Tora. I walked out through the back door and and headed toward the forest, it was still dark not even dusk yet and i was half way through the forest when I heard footsteps behind me and i took off running but my pursurer got closer and i was thrown to the ground and I was looking into the eyes of Ruki.

"I thought I would never see you again beautiful." He said

"Get off of me Ruki." I said

"What should we do Reita?' Ruki asked

"Kill her." Reita said

"I knew you would turn into a monster Reita just like Ruki. You never loved me you just wanted me to be like you and I'm not like you. I never will be." I said pushing Ruki off and I got to my feet.

I turned and ran but Ruki being way faster than me caught me and pushed me agaisnt a tree and I felt his fangs sink into my neck and I screamed out in pain, even though I was a vampire  but still somewhere deep inside my human side was still there but Ruki's fangs took the last drop of human out of my soul and I collapsed on the cold snow covered ground. I wanted to scream out Tora's name but my body was so stund from the bite I couldn't speak my heart was slowly stopping and my human side was dying finally and Ruki got what he wanted which was me. My memories flashed in my mind the ones of my family, the ones I risked my life for but I had to fight my way out of this, I couldn't become like Ruki and Reita, my life was mine and I was going to fight out of it, I just had to find away to wake up. It seemed like forever passed and eventually I came to and I awoke in an unknown room.

"Ah, your fianlly awake?" Ruki said

"Get away from me Ruki." I said

"Can't do that sweetheart. You gave me what i wanted."  He said but i got up any way and jumped out the window

"You stupid girl!" He shouted as I ran screaming out for Tora.

Their footsteps countiued to follow me and they caught up with me and I stopped and turned to face them. They stopped in front of me and smiled their wicked smiles and I felt like prey trapped, it was just a game of cat and mouse with these two, and I tried to calm my racing mind down, what if I never see Tora again? What if I die right here and right now by the hand of my ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend? Could Tora hear me silently calling out his name? Did he truely know how much I loved him? These thoughts raced through my mind and a silent tear escaped my eyes. This was it..this was my end. Ruki and Reita slowly advanced toward me and in my head I told Tora that I loved him and I'm sorry. I closed my eyes and then I heard a loud thud on the ground and i opened my eyes and there stood Tora, Shou, Hiroto, Saga and Nao along with Uruha, Aoi and Kai.

"Open your eyes, Yuki." Tora said gently and I obeyed

"Tora!" I said and threw my arms around his neck and I placed my head in the crook of his neck

"Shh, its okay now, Princess." He said

"I was so scared Tora, I thought I was going to die." I said

"I would never let that happen, but when you told me you loved me in your thoughts I gathered the guys and we came to look for you and with your brother knowing your sent better than any of us he lead us right to you." He said

"Uruha, Aoi, Kai are you really still with them?" Ruki asked

"We will never become like you Ruki. Yuki means more to us than power." Aoi replied

"Really?" I asked

"Of course, your like our little sister we never had and you've taught us that the best thing in life is family, love and friendship." Kai said coming to my side.

"That means a lot to me." I said removing myself from Tora, but he kept an arm around my waist

"Fine, you can live your happy lives together but war is coming. I won't rest until I get what I want." Ruki yelled then ran into the trees with Reita right on his heels.

The nine of us watched them disapper, but deep in my chest I felt a tightening sensation like I just lost the most important thing in my life which of course was my first love Ruki, but feeling Tora's lips against my head, I felt safe and that empty void seemed to be taken up because of Tora and I turned to face him and he looked down at me and I stood on my tip toes and brushed my lips against Tora's lips then pulled back and he closed the space between us as he kissed me back, my hand intertwined in his hair and he pulled me closer and I could feel him smile while kissing me. We broke apart and he rested his forehead aginst mine.

"I love you, Yuki." Tora whisphered

"I love you, Tora." I told him and he placed a kiss on my lips them my brother cleared his throat and both myself and Tora laughed.

I guess you could say I was falling in love again except this time with someone from my own clan and that bond is stronger than any other bond with in a clan. We walked back to the house and decided to just watch TV. Shou, Hiroto, Saga and Nao sat on the couch, Kai, Aoi and Uruha sat on the floor, while Tora and myself cuddled on the love seat with our hands intertwined and everything seemed right. Tora lifted my face to his and placed a gentle kiss on my lips and at first it was just and innocent and sweet kiss then it became more heated but I pulled away.

"Are you crazy Tora? My brother is right there!" i whishered

"Then lets go upstairs where no one can bother us." He whisphered back

So we quietly went upstairs and Tora dircted me to his room and I expected to see a messy room but when i went in it had a nice red and white color sceme to it and his bed was neatly made and on his desk he had a book.

"Surprised?"  He asked back hugging me

"No your room looked just like Ruki's except his room was black and white." i replied

We sat on his bed and talked for what seemed like forever but it really wasn't that long. He kissed me again and it became heated then he laid me down on his bed and the heat from his body entrapped me and I became intoxicated by his sent.