Dangerous Day

Shadow Kissed

YUKI POV

I went outside and Tora wasn't there, so I began to walk toward the woods at the back of the house and I saw 3 pairs of footprints, one pair was being dragged the other two were fine. And I began to run and followed the footprints then I had a vision and I came back to my senses and I ran full speed deeper into the woods, I ran further into the woods. All I could think about was Tora and I swear if Ruki laid a hand on him I would destroy him. I ran and I heard yelling and I jumped in a tree and followed the yelling and anger boiled in me. I bolted out of the tree and tackled both Ruki and Reita, then Ruki threw me off of him. 

"Tora, are you okay?" I asked 

"I'm fine." He replied 

"Well, well if it isn't Yuki." Reita said

"Keep your hands off of him. It's me you want, not him or my family." I said 

"Your right Yuki. How many times are we going to do this?" Ruki asked 

"Your not going to get me Ruki." I replied then he wrapped his hand around my throat

"I always get what I want." He said and i felt myself getting lost in his peircing ice blue eyes 

As I got lost in Ruki's eyes, fellings from before came back and I wanted to be with him again. He left me go and Tora and I left for the house but tonight I would go see Ruki again. I got Tora home and took him to his room and he got in his bed and i covered him up and he drifted  to sleep. I went to my room and packed some clothes and left without anyone knowing. I ran toward Ruki's house and I knew it was a dangerous move but thats what I'm born for to get myself into dangerous situations. I got to Ruki's house and he was outside waiting for me.

"You decided to come by yourself?" He asked 

"Shut the hell up." I replied 

"Oh, you've become more outspoken?" He asked 

"Look Ruki. You didn't have to take Tora from me. These past few weeks have been heaven with out you. When you left I was happy." i replied 

"You were happy without me?" He asked 

"Yeah, I was." I replied 

"Your eyes tell me different. Your body language tells me that you missed me. Don't hold back and come back to me." He said

And then my feet began to move forward and soon I ran into his arms and he entrapped me in his embrace. My mind went blank as I came in contact with Ruki. And memeroies became to come back to me, from our first meeting back in Seattle until he left. I pulled back and he cupped my face and kissed me rather forcefully but I didn't object to it. But deep inside I could feel it, something horrible that wasn't me. I was slowing changing into something darker. And then we broke apart and went inside.

"You can have my room it just for show." He said

"Thanks Ruki." I said and he showed me to his room and he left

In my head I kept telling myself how stupid I was to come but if I fall in love with him this time.....there is no going back after this day. I was in danger but I didn't care because I was going to destroy Ruki, but could I really destroy him, my first love? I was just longing for Ruki's touch at that moment and then  felt a shooting pain in my chest, the pain was unbareable and I fell to my knees and then I out. When I came to I was in a different room, this room had curtains around the bed and the sheets were solid black.

"Your awake I see." Reita said

"What happened to me?" I asked

"Your human side is completely gone." Ruki said

"But how?" I asked  

"When you came back to me." Ruki said 

"I knew I shouldn't have came back to you." I said my hand flew to my chest as the pain continued.

I looked up at Ruki and he had an wicked smile on his lips and he brought his lips to my neck and his fangs sank into my skin and I closed my eyes tightly as a new sensation evleoped me, then Ruki released me and I fell to the ground. I soon felt soft sheets against my back and I awoke with a new feeling of being a full blood vampire. I looked in the full length mirror and saw a girl who wasn't me my eyes changed color to a sapphire blue with gold specks, my hair stayed the same just the streaks changed to sapphire blue, I changed into all black and went downstairs to meet Ruki. Something stopped me in my tracks and I quietly ran back up stairs to Ruki's room gathered my things and jumped out of the window and ran back home. 

Tora POV

I looked off in the distance and saw a girl running toward the house and I ran to meet the girl. When I looked at the girl I realized it was Yuki and she looked sleep deprived and her hand flew to her neck and she fell to her kness grasping for air and then her eyes closed. Her body laid in the snow and I scooped her into my arms and and ran with her inside, I laid her on the couch and removed her hands from her neck and there it was a black rose, she is fully shadowed kissed but how does it happen so rapidly then I saw the bite marks on her neck where the rose was 'Ruki' I thought to my self then on her wrist appeared the final shadow kissed symbol a dagger with a rose with thorns wrapped around it "No!" I yelled and the guys came rushing in.

"Tora?! What's going on?" Shou asked 

"It's complete." I said quietly

"But how?" He asked 

"Ruki." I replied 

The Yukis opened her eyes and they were sapphire blue and her hair had sapphire blue streaks in it instead of red. She was completely diffrent. She got up completely ignoring us and she fell to her knees and then she got up again and walked to the door and opened it "I'm sorry." She said leaving the house once more but Kai caught up to her 

"You're not leaving again." He said 

"I've already put you into much danger by coming back, Ruki will come for me and it's best if I go before he has a chance to hurt you all again." She said emotionless

"Honestly you can't go back." I said 

"Tora." She said sadness in her voice 

I took her back into the house and led her my room and pinned her aginst the wall, and she looked at me and in her eyes I got lost and I attacked her lips "Ruki can't hurt you anymore." I said and she nodded hugging me close.

She went to lay on my bed but not before she removed her leather jacket I bought her. Her jacket revield snow white skin with a hint of rose on her skin and I came up  behind her and brushed her hair over her shoulder and kissed her neck where the rose was. "I'm scared Tora." She whisphered "He can't hurt you anymore." I said. She looked at me and i brushed my lips against hers and she smiled at me "There it is. There is the smile I love so much." I said. I picked her up and hugged her, she giggled then I laid her on my bed. I kissed her and she kissed me back, then I ran my hands down her sides.

"Are you sure we should do this?" She asked 

"We are both adults here, I think we will be safe." I replied and she got up

"I'll be right back." She said skipping to her room.

I laid on my bed thinking about all the close calls we've had as a couple and how we have over come those things, then I heard her bedroom door shut and then she came into my room wearing a tanktop and shorts, that showed off her hourglass figure the she climbed on my bed and I sat up and she crawled over me "Being changed into a shadow kissed vampire has made you more bold." I said rolling over and she was the bed. 

"Yuki!!!!" Shou said bursting through my door

"Shou!" We both said 

"Oh. My bad." He said and left.

We looked at each other and we started to laugh, she laid by me and became serious.

"Tora, if and when Ruki comes to find me, stay out of it. I can't let you or anyone else get hurt or killed because of me." She said 

"Why are you asking me to stay out of it?" I asked 

"I love you to much and if I lost you, I would personally ask my brother or even Ruki to kill me." She said 

"Ruki won't lay a hand on you." I said.

Then she left to her room and the door slamed shut then I heard glass breaking and I wanted to go check on her but she needs to be alone for now.