Friends

Shadow Kissed

I stayed locked in my room everyday only looking out my window and seeing the little kids playing at their school it made me feel even more depressed knowing that Ruki will snap soon and could potinally hurt the ones I love if he doesn't get me. I try not to think to much on that thought but I to think of some way to save all the ones I love. I would have to come out of my room some time or another so I better do it now, I changed clothes into skinny jeans and a short sleeve shirt and put my hair up and my shoes and I went out of my room and walked toward the staircase and walked down and went into the study where the guys were talking about me and how to get me out of my room.

"Why are you talking about me?" I asked

"Yuki, your out of your room!" Shou said

"I had to face the world sometime or another." I said

"You really had us scared." He said

"I'm sorry." I said looking at Shou for the first time time in weeks

"Just don't do that again." He said  hugging me

"I won't." I said feeling a smile play around my lips and i held on to my brother

I went back to my room knowing my next move, then I heard something move behind me, but I was the only one upsatirs because the guys were downstairs and I had to admit being alone was quite scary but I knew it was just my imagnation playing tricks on me until I turned around and saw a rose laying on my bed with a black ribbon tied around it and I knew who put this here and that was none other than Ruki. I packed my bags and went downstairs because I heard the guys leave to go hunt so i decided it was my chance to leave and to give Ruki what he wants.....Me. I felt pain in my chest as I walked through the gates of my home for the last time and I didn't leave a note because I knew it was better if the guys didn't come looking for me for their own safety. I walked until I got to Ruki's mansion and I took a deep breath and walked up to his front door knowing he would be expecting me. Once I got to his front door I knocked and a dark feeling came over me and he opened the door and a half smile appered on his face and I also got a sick feeling in my stomache.

"So, you finallly came to your senses?" Ruki asked

"I'm only doing this to protect my family and friends." I replied

"Then come in." He said

"Fine. But if I stay here you have to promise to leave my family and my friends alone." I said

"I promise." He said

"Yuki!" Kai said

"Kai, Reita, Aoi, Uruah." I said

"Don't talk to her." Ruki said

"Why?" Kai asked

"She came here on her own free will. No one talk to her." Ruki replied

"Why did it come to this Ruki? That she has to come to you to protect her family and friends?" Reita asked

"Because she knows if i don't get what I want, I take what i want no matter what it cost." Ruki replied

Then Ruki lead me to my room and it was the same room that I was held captive in before to but this time it didn't seem scary this time it seemed like a comfort. I turned toward Ruki and his expression changed to something much more darker and he had a darkness around him and his feelings were dark and evil. I backed away from him and I instantly regretted my desion to come here because I felt like i had a big hole in my chest were my family and my friends used to be but once I choose to leave I began to feel the pain of loss and it hurt. Ruki left and I heard the door shut but not lock. "You can walk through the mansion if you want." Ruki said through the door. I went to the window and opened it and sat on the window seat and the window opened outward so I could sit on the window seal or the window seat, knowing this fact gave me a little hope, maybe I could change Ruki's heart and hep to see the world from my perspcetive. Soon enough I froze and I had a vision but it was Ruki and someone was looking for him I could hear them talking about killing vamires but how could these humans know that vampires exsist unless they were vampire hunters and if thats the case all 6 of us were in danger once back I ran out of my room and down the stairs to Ruki and the guys and he saw the look I had on my face.

"Yuki? Whats wrong? What did you see?" Ruki asked

"Don't go outside." I replied

"Don't go outside? Why?" He asked

"Do you want to die?" I asked

"Die?" He replied

"I had a vision, I saw some guys outside the house like right now talking about killing vampires! And if you go out there...your dead." I said

"I'll look out the window, then." Ruki said and he looked out the window then back at me

"I was right, wasn't I?" I asked

"Yeah, you were." He replied

"We need to work togeather all of us and put aside this childish game we call hate." I said

"I'm with, Yuki." Reita said

"Me too!" Kai said

"How can we be sure you didn't bring them to kill us?" Aoi asked

"Do you honestly think I would stoop so low as to bring people, vampire hunters, to kill you?" I replied

"Aoi, she is right, she wouldn't do anything like that." Ruki said

"Your siding with her too?" Aoi asked

"I'm not taking sides, I'm just agreeig with her." Ruki replied

"Thank you, Ruki." I said

"No problem." He said

"I'm going to go talk to them, okay?" I asked

"NO!" Ruki and Reita said togeather and they looked at each other

"I'll be fine. I can take care of myself." I said

"Be careful, vampires are ruthless if they get their hands on any vampire." Reita said

"I won't be long." I said smiling and Ruki saw the smile and knew exactly what I was going to do. I walked out the front door to meet the guys.

"Hello, guys. How can I help you?" I asked

"Have you seen any vampires around here?" The tall one asked

"Vampires? You must be crazy." I said

"We have seen them here, so let us in the house." the other one said

"If your looking for a vampire, I'm here." I said

"You a vampire? Thats funny." the tall one said

"You don't believe me?" I asked showing my fangs

"Lets get her." the other said

"Try me." I said

Thy both came running at me but I was to fast for them, that is on of the many things about being a vampire, super speed. I began to fight with them and I was winning until I felt thirst creep up my throat and it was aginst me to kill any humans but these two were worth it. I ended up biting the short guy first and drained his blood completely then the tall one looked at me and I could feel his fear, but be fore he could move I snaped his neck and drained his blood as well. Once I finished the guy off I stood back coming to my senses then I realized what I had done and I felt remorse for what I had done but I know if my family found out what I had done they would never forgive me. Ruki and the guys came out to me and they saw the remorse in my eyes but Reita came to stand by me and put his arm arounnd my shoulder and I put my head on his shoulder but I was thinking that this is my true nature but the pain in mt chest was real and so was the remorse. I turned away from the dead men before me and I went in and everything seemed to be going in slow motion as I walked into the house and up to my room. Once I got to my room I went into my bathroom and I looked at the monster before me.