The perfect moment (Part 2)

Shadow Kissed

Tora got up and locked the bedroom door, then he came back to me and I sat up on my knees and pulled Tora to me and he placed a kiss on my lips and I moved my hands up and down on his arms and then I began to his shirt and kiss his neck then he laid me down on the bed once again and began to kiss my neck and I felt his hands reach the hem of my shirt and he began to pull it off but i stopped him and pulled my shirt back down and I sat up.

"Whats wrong Yuki?" Tora asked

"I'm not ready to do this again." I replied pulling my knees up to my chest and I rest my head on my knees

"We won't do it, I swear. But why?" He asked

"I'm scared I'll get hurt again, Tora." I replied lifting up my hand then put it back down, Tora saw and grabbed my hand

"What the hell are these scars from?" He asked

"None of your business!" I replied

"It is my business if your harming yourself! Can't you see you mean the world to me Yuki! If i lost you I would personally ask your brother to kill me because I can't live with out you!" Tora yelled and then I kissed him

"Thats all I've wanted to hear was that there was someone who can't live with out me." I said and I threw my arms aroound Tora's neck and he pulled me close to him.

Feeling Tora's embrace my heart calmed down, and soon enough I was completely calm down and Tora lifted my face up to his and placed a gentle kiss on my lips and no one was rushing anything. I tried my hardest not to fall asleep, but I was just so stressed and happy and scared. But I wouldn't let Tora know beacuse if he knew I was scared he would go after Ruki and Reita, but for some reason my last memories of Ruki were happy ones, how could I make someone kill the man who made me feel what its like to be loved. You would think that with me being a vampire I wouldn't sleep, but I was unique in that way, I still have some human feeling in me so with that I fell asleep right next to Tora who embraced me ever so gentely and that qualified for the best kind of perfect moment. Soon the morning dawned and I awoke to an empty bed and i began to panic then Tora came through the door.

"Hey beautiful, did you sleep well?" Tora asked 

"Yeah." I replied 

"What do you want to do today?" He asked 

"Let's go on a walk." I replied 

"Okay, your wish is my command." He said and I laughed 

I left his room and went to my own to change clothes and I closed my door and laying on my bed was a black rose, my heart raced and I began to panic. Was Ruki coming back for me, I quickly erased that thought from my mind and I searched for something to wear and I decided on demi jeans, and a blue sweater and my tan snow boots, since it was still winter. And I left my hair down and then I left my room closing the door behind me and went downstairs, I grabbed my jacket and went outside to meet Tora, but he wasn't there.