The truth.

Between life and death.

" what truth are you talking about ? "she had a bad feeling

" i want you to listen to me well and understand what i'm going to say anddon't be mad " she waited till she calmed down and said " you're not really sick i lied to you , but you don't have cancer "

" you're joking ? " she laughed , " this is really not a time for joking , why are you saying this now ? "

" Hyuna look in my eyes , i'm serious "

she froze for a moment , not being able to think or hear but the sound of her breath " i get it , you're trying to fool me ? you want to make me think that i'm not sick because of what i said yesterday , so that i can live the rest of my days happily . . . don't do this it's not helping me , in fact you're making worse i wish i didn't tell you "

" you still don't believe what i'm saying ? " she brought her the results of her test " see it , you're not sick "

she stared at the paper , she couldn't believe what she was seeing , her heart started beating fast and she got angry " this can't be true , what about my symptoms , when i fade out , and when i feel so tired "

" that's because you have anemia , you don't eat well , and you don't take care of your health "

she started yelling " so you lied to me all this time ? how could you do this , what kind of person are you , i can't believe i was so stupid "

" it was easy to fool you because you didn't care , you were so depressed that you didn't try to fight you just gave up , and i wanted to help you , that's why i did it "

" Don't find excuses for yourself , you know that's why i hate you , that's why i became like this after my brother died , he was the only one who cared about me he would never do something like this to me , but you don't care about my feelings you only want me to eat and study that's all you care about , you know i hate you " she pushed her and went outside running ,it was raining and the weather was all gloomy , she was lost , alone and the only person she could think of was Hongki , she went to his house and met him on the way , he noticed that she looks in a mess and he rushed to her and took her in his arms " Hyuna , what's going on with you why are crying and what are you doing here now ? "

she catched her breath and told him " they were lying to me all this time , how could they be so cruel  , everything i've been throught it was all a lie " she hugged him and said " if i didn't have you i don't know what i would do , you're the only one i can trust now "

he stood there with a sad look on his face and he couldn't say anything , she asked him " what are you starring like this , say something "

he didn't say anything and just kept starring at her in such a guilty way

" did you know too ? " he didn't reply but the answer was obvious in his eyes , she took a step back , " No way , say you didn't know and hide it from me " , He approched her and tried to grab her hand , but she pushed him away , " you're all the same , you're just like them "

" Hyuna before you get angry let me explain .. "

" what can you say ? you fooled me too , how can you do this , you're all so cruel i hate you"

he stopped her and yelled at her " hey why are you acting so crazy , did you even hear what your mom said ? you're not sick , you're not going to die , you should be happy or at least relieved , but instead you're just blaming every one , think about it well " he left her standing alone , she calmed down all of a sudden , and starred at the sky , it was sunny and beautiful , and she finally realized " i'm not going to die , how could i only see the negative things , and cry and didn't realize that "

                                                  ______________________________________________________________

she wasn't really happy , but relieved like he said , all the fear and stress that was taking over her has faided now , her emotions settled down " oh my god i'm not going to die how could i only think of the negative things and didn't realise this " she started walking and admiring everything arround her as if she's seeing it for the first time , because now she enjoys it , everything seems better .

 She went to the mountain where she always used to go , she sat there for hours " oppa , i think i let you down , you really wanted me to be happy but i was ruining my life i'm sorry , i'll learn to love my self and be happy , i'll live for both of us " .

After a long time she went back home , as she got in she found her parents waiting she didn't talk to them but went straight to her room , she was mad for days but little by little she began to talk to them , for Hongki she didn't speak to him in two weeks , she thought that it would be better for her to forget about him since all they've been throught was based on a lie , one day when she wasn't expecting it she got several calls from him , but she felt nervous because she didn't talk to him in weeks so she didn't pick up his calls she left the phone in her room and got out .

When she got back she checked her voice mail and there was a message from him " Hyuna i know it's been long and you don't want to pick up my calls but i'm calling for minah , she's going to have her operation in an hour and she wanted to see , i wish you could do this for her " , she dressep up quick and headed to the hospital praying that she'll be there on time , she got in the hospital and searched but couldn't find them , she kept on looking untill she saw her , she rushed to her and hugged her " i'm so glad i made it on time " , mina was happier and hongki looked at hyuna with a smile " thank you for coming " , the doctors came and took her for the operation , hyuna was about to leave since all she wanted to see mina , but she looked back to see Hongki , he was sitting there and waiting  , and she couldn't leave she went back and sat beside him , " she's going to be okay " she said 

" Hyunah , did you forget about me , you really want to end it here ? "

" i didn't forget about you but i feel like what we've been throught was a lie , all that pain was for nothing , you loved me because i was weak and pethetic "

" no , i loved you from the moment i saw you , and my feelings for you were not a lie "

she said with a tear in her eye " i didn't say this but was regretting it the whole time , i wished i've met you earlier , things would have been so much different , you're the most important person for me after my brother , that's your value in my heart "

he put his hands on her cheeks " i love you " then he kissed her forehead , she put her head on his shoulder and they waited together , and like that a new and strong relation has began .