No more lies.

Between life and death.

 

hongki lifted her and took her to the nearest hospital , after a while she woke up feeling dizzy , he was sitting next to her with a dissapointement look on his face , she rested a little then asked him what she was doing there , so he told her how she fainted and he brought her here and that the doctor checked on her , he reamined silent a little then said " i'm dissapointed in you , why didn't you just tell me that you're sick ? "

she was surprised " what ?"

" i'm sorry it's because of me , i didn't listen to you when you tried to tell me you're sick , i thought you were just sad ... "

" oh my god , he knows " she thought , she panicked and didn't know what to say , but he didn't look sad for her , not as sad as she imagined he'd be like when he knows

" you could've told me before , i wouldn't have made you lose your energy "

" i'm sorry " her tears started to fall " i wanted to tell you before but i couldn't , i ..."

he laughed and interrupted her " why so shocked , it's not a big thing , it's just what you get for not eating , and exhausting your self with study and work "

now she's confused " what are you talking about ? "

" the doctor said you have anemia , but it's not serious , you're just a little weak , so i brought you this " he brought food for her , and put it on the table " i'm not leaving till you eat all of this "

" what are you saying ? i have anemia , that's all he said ? "

" yes , why do you like so surprised ? "

" no , nothing " , she knew there was something wrong , but she didn't say anything , she thanked god that he didn't find out and that she gets to tell him that herself , she looked at him and felt how nice it is to have him taking care of her . They left when she regained her strenght , he walked her home , and said to her " i'm sorry , it was my fault " he was feeling guilty " i'll promise i'll listen to you more " he came closer to her , kissed her forehead " hyuna ah you're really important to me , take good care of yourself " he smiled and walked away ; She was staring at him , getting further , she wants to call him and confess  but  there's no time to think , scared and rushed she called him " wait "

 

he came back , and faced her

" i'm really sick " she said , " i don't have anemia or i don't know what the doctor said , i have cancer " she was shivering and crying

he was shocked , he didn't want to believe that " no , you're joking ? stop joking it's not funny "

" i'm not " she yelled at him " you said you would listen to me , so listen to what i'm trying to say , i'm really sick "

his eyes widened , he looked so angry " you're sick ... how bad is it ?? "

" really bad , i don't have much time left " she was crying while he fell on his knees , she felt even worse and wanted to run away " i'm sorry , i understand if you don't want to see me anymore , if you feel pity for me , don't come and try to comfort me ,  just don't show up again " tears were streaming from her eyes " sorry " and she rushed back to her house , he was in a mess .

 

 

 

Sorry , long time no update , hyuna finally revealed her secret, what do you think hongki will do?