Hurting him.

Between life and death.

 

Hyuna didn't hear from hongki the next day , she quitted work because she was emotionally and phisically tired , she didn't want to work or to talk , she just felt the emptiness , she knew that he was going to react this way , all the time they've spent and the sweet talk don't mean anything when it comes to real love " i was lying to myself , i put hopes on him , maybe he's the one , maybe he'll stay with me , but he's just a kid " she laughed sarcasticly " that was a nice dream , now i have to wake up to real life where i'm  not meant to be happy "

 

 

after few hours , she was already feeling bored , hours passed like years , she got a message from  hongki asking her to meet him , she wondered why he's still looking for her , as bored as she was she still didn't want to see him , she replied that she's busy , and it was obvious that she's lying , but he wouldn't give up , he insisted saying that she has to meet him , it's the last thing she could do if she wants to prove her guilt .

 

 

she went out to meet him , when she arrived she walked slowly to him , he was looking sad , and pale , she looked to the ground as she got closer to him

 

he grabed her shoulders and said " are you feeling okay ? nothing hurts ? "

she nodded , " why is he acting so nice " she thought

" i waited for you this moring , why didn't you come to work ? "

" i quit , i don't feel like working anymore "

" hyun ah , i'm sorry about the way i acted last night , i should've comfored you , and stand by you , but i was shocked , you telling me that all of a sudden .... it doesn't make sense , how can  you say  ou're sick , you looked just fine to me , and everything was perfect "

" everything was looking perfect just for you , but i was suffering , i coudn't tell you "

" at least tell me you're having a treatment , there are great hospitals and great doctors we can treat you .. " he kept on talking , she was looking in his eyes and thinking " should i tell him that i chose to die rather than to cure this , no there's no need to tell him , he won't find out , even if he does it doesn't change any thing , what's done is done "

" hyun ah , are you listening ? "

 

" oh , it was too late when i found out , i tried the treatement but it was too late , it already spread "

he shed a tear and hugged her so tight " i'm sorry " he said ," i'll stay with you no matter what "

" no , why would you do that , you're sorry ? you pity me , i see it in your eyes , you just pity me "

" i don't pity you , i really like you , and it hurts me to hear that "

" it hurts ? you just say that you're sorry , but you don't have any idea of what i'm going through , i'm the one in pain , i don't need someone who feels pity for me "

" you're wrong , i'm in pain too , my heart is breaking "

" how ? you're life is perfect , you don't even know pain , and sadness , you're just a childish boy who doesn't care , you just want to have fun , and i'm no longer fun " all that anger she held , she just let it out , but on the wrong person maybe

 

" your words hurt , just because i try to make you laugh and act happily , i hear that from you ? " he  was hurt , " take care of yourself " he said , and left so dissapointed

he was gone , hyunah came back to her senses " what did i do ? .. why did i say such mean things  to him? "

 

 

 

sorry guys , it has been a long time since i didn't update,  enjoy the ch,  luv yaa