38. forever (Soohyun)

UKISS 100 fic challenge

 

The excitement he felt during their first performance had overwhelmed him, making him almost too dizzy to stay focused. Although he’d gotten every single move just right, it always amazed him how his body reacted to music automatically; all the years of training having programmed it perfectly.

 

His heart raced and his mind blanked out as the lights came upon them; it was show time.

 

It truly felt like heaven to move in sync with the others on stage while the fans’ cheers blasted in his ears; he let the music control his body and take it to impossible heights. Time had stopped; the moment taking forever and every single soul that was present savoring it. He knew that what happened there on that day would become unforgettable for both UKISS and their future fans, shaping their future bond.

 

And the satisfaction every next performance brought was almost like a drug effect; all the attention got him dazzled and he couldn’t help but feel a great sense of accomplishment, feeling especially proud of his bandmates. He ran up to and hugged everyone he could get his hands on backstage, feeling so light like he was floating on a fluffy cloud. He wanted to share his overwhelming happiness and bring a smile on everyone’s tired-appearing faces, encouraging them and telling them they were great.

 

Those times really did make him feel like the happiest man on earth. He wished everything would go on just like that - forever.