Terrified

Einstein

[a/n] REALLY SHORT CHAPTER!! I didn't have time and I felt bad about not updating so I'll just finish off what i should have added in the previous chapter!

 

Chanyeol sprints through the school hallways, almost out of breath as he peers from hallway to hallway. The entire school is silent as students remained glued to their chairs in each classroom, catching a glimpse of Chanyeol as he ran through the side of their windows.

Of course, Chanyeol is worried. He doesn’t know what other side effects could come out of that voice, especially how he was swayed even if it wasn’t Baekhyun. Of course, Chanyeol realized he was gay. It’s not too hard to see, or if he’s just gay for Baekhyun, since the rest of the guys passing by doesn’t get him a , really.

And when Chanyeol hears distant footsteps, he cautiously hovers behind the walls that leads to the rampage. He peers from a safe spot, seeing male students running from hallway to hallway, as if in search of something.

“God, we have to find Baekhyun.” One of them says, as if exasperated. “That voice was a major turn on and I don’t understand why I want to ravage him. I’m not even gay—“

“—Hush! He’ll hear you! We’re trying to find him, not scare him away—“

“—We’re not the only ones. I’m pretty sure a good 50 students are after him too—“

“—May I interrupt your lovely conversation for one of my own?” Chanyeol finally speaks up, cracking his knuckles as his left eye casually twitched. Oh, he was pissed. No one (aside from him) can think of doing anything to Baekhyun.

And with a fading scream, an entire fleet of men perished into the cement.

 

 

It’s not that it wasn’t scary. Baekhyun had his fair share of admirers, stalkers and whatever you call those who would try to publicly assault him. Because every time, he’d just take comfort in his inventions and hide away, trying to protect himself until they all disappear. Until they all finally leave him.

Baekhyun suddenly heard silence, discarding his “invisibility” cloak as he finally reappears in the hallways. He was planning to just hide it out until the side effects of his voice subsides, but having Chanyeol was good too.

He suddenly hears footsteps again and throws back his cloak on, listening carefully if the person was just another one in the loop.

“Baek!”

His heart chirps as he hears the familiarity, how this was most probably Chanyeol. He discards the cloak again, catching sight of Chanyeol’s tall stature. Chanyeol eyes him, surprised, and quickly takes him in his arms.

“God, I’m sorry you had to go through that.” Chanyeol whispers, and Baekhyun feels his heart rate increase. “W—what are you saying? I wasn’t scared.”

“I never said you were.” Chanyeol says as he faced Baekhyun, giving a relieved smile. Baekhyun feels his face turn red, trying to hide the emotion he was feeling. Weird, emotions are so hard to acquire, but how on earth was Baekhyun feeling this way?

“I wasn’t scared!” Baekhyun retorts again, trying to squirm out of Chanyeol’s grasp. But he’s shaking, and Chanyeol didn’t want to let go. He felt Baekhyun’s body heat up against his, and Baekhyun doesn’t want this to end, but does at the same time.

“It’s okay, you can be scared. I’m the only one here.” Chanyeol says as he brings Baekhyun into a hug, making Baekhyun finally let himself loose. “It… was terrifying.” Baekhyun says as he remembers the faces on the students before he ran for it.

“It’s okay… I’m here now. I wont let you go.”

With this, Chanyeol had completely forgotten about the voice, and how he heard Baekhyun as he is.