It's you I want

Einstein

 

“Yoo? Did you get to the hotel safely?” Baekhyun says, guilt washing over him as he exits the hotel. The voice on the other line is a groggy, newly woken up boy. “Yeah, I got to the hotel. Sorry I went on ahead, you suddenly disappeared.”

Baekhyun exhales a sigh of relief, throwing on his jacket as his phone rested in between his cheek and shoulder. “Did you meet up with Chanyeol yet?”

The other line is silent, Baekhyun impatiently waiting for the boy’s reply. “Hey, Yoo?”

Wasn’t he with you? Because he hasn’t come back.” Yoo replies, rather bored in his tone. Baekhyun stands by the driveway, waiting for the driver to come pick him up. “You mean, he hasn’t gone back since the time we got here? Are there any signs of the doors opening, beds ruffled or something?”

Nope,” Yoo replies with a blunt tune. “Everything looks completely brand new. I’m pretty sure the bed would be a total mess if he had been here. Think he’s missing?”

Baekhyun only sighs in agreement, knowing Chanyeol for a while. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure he forgot to take his phone and his wallet out of his suitcase when we left. And I’m also pretty sure that he didn’t bother asking for the driver that apparently, according to the text I got this morning, fell asleep while waiting for him back at the airport.”

Both of them sigh in unison, chuckling as they realize their familiarity. “Do you think we should look for him?” Yoo says, not changing his tone to worry or to any other possible expression.

Baekhyun contemplates for a while, looking at his fingernails as he thought. “Nah, he’ll find his way. I’ll be there in a few minutes, lets eat brunch.”



 

Chanyeol had gone through several Chinese people, Chinese restaurants, and an old Chinese lady with a Chihuahua (that had sharp teeth) just to get back to his hotel. He sighs in pain as the bite on his leg remains evident, annoyed on how Baekhyun and Yoo never seemed to bother looking for him.

“ing Byun Baekhyun.” He grumbles, walking into the hotel with messy hair and clothes. He makes his way to the reception, peering over the desk in hope for at least a Korean speaking personnel.

“Hello, do you speak Korean?” He says in awkward english, making the foreign looking woman on the other side smile. “Yeah, I speak Korean.”

Chanyeol returns the smile and asks if she had seen Baekhyun or Yoo, describing them with precision and accuracy. He is lead to the dining area, rows and rows of food greeting him on his way in.

He spots Baekhyun and Yoo sitting in a table across to the other side, slowly making away of the food on their plates. He starts walking to them, ready to hand over an earful, until he is stopped by a group of people.

“Are you Park Chanyeol?” A guy in a business looking attire with a mike in had asked as he shoved the recording device into Chanyeol’s face. Chanyeol leans back, trying to intake the flashes of camera and questions being thrown at him.

“Is it true that the Byun Baekhyun is going to be present at the convention for the whole of the week?”

“Mr. Park! Rumors say that your dating Byun Baekhyun—“

“Mr. Park—“

Chanyeol whips his arms out, shouting a loud “STOP!” so as to send the noise to a halt. He composes himself, flattening his hair and clearing his throat. “I’m sorry, I don’t think I am allowed to answer your questions. Please stop interrupting the solemn atmosphere in this hotel.” He says with a stern look, passing the group into the dining area with dignity.

Baekhyun and Yoo were watching form afar, smiling at the way Chanyeol handled it. “Still think he’s retarded?” Yoo asks, holding his fork while elegantly placing it into his mouth. Baekhyun doesn’t remove his eyes from Chanyeol, his robotic and nervous movements making Baekhyun giggle beyond relief.

“Yeah, still a retard.”



 

“You guys didn’t bother looking for me? Like, at all?” Chanyeol says with a sigh as Baekhyun and Yoo broke into the bedroom. Baekhyun falls headfirst into the bed, his tired groans muffled by the bed. “Yeah, pretty much.”

“Why?” Chanyeol says with a pout, staring at Baekhyun’s perked . He shakes his imagination as he remembers telling Baekhyun that he had been ‘cured’. “You’re 21 years old, I’m pretty sure you can take care of yourself.” Yoo says as he takes a seat on the sofa chair, hands fumbling with an electronic gadget he had assembled earlier.

“What if I never came back? Wouldn’t you care?” He asks out loud, obviously specifically indicating Baekhyun. Baekhyun doesn’t stir, his still sticking out as his body sunk into the covers.

Chanyeol could feel his mouth water, trying his best to restrain himself from ing the out of that peace of meat. He bites his lip, his legs ready to give out any moment. “What’s up with you?” He asks, trying his best to change the topic in his head.

“My hurts.” Baekhyun mindlessly says, unmoving in his stance. Chanyeol immediately shoots his head up, jaw dropping at the implication. “Why does it hurt? What did you do? What?”

Baekhyun immediately turns on his back, groaning as the pain impacts his lower half. “Nothing.” He heaves, breathing in as much air as he could to relax tha pain.

Chanyeol couldn’t accept this as an answer, walking towards Baekhyun cautiously. “Why does it hurt? Was it the bed?”

Yoo immediately walks into the room, yawing as his hair tuffs at the top. “He didn’t come back last night.” He remarks, immediately exiting the hotel room as he realizes the presence of an upcoming outburst. “Bye—“

“WHAT THE HELL? WHY DIDN’T YOU COME BACK? WHERE WERE YOU? BYUN BAEKHYUN, WHERE THE WHERE YOU—“

“Shut the up.” Baekhyun groans even more, his eyes twitching as the pain seeps through the tightness of his jeans. “I slept over at the hotel we were at, no big deal—“

“IT IS A ING BIG DEAL! HOW ON EARTH DOES YOUR HURT? YOU LOOK DAMN HORRIBLE—“

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun moans, sending shivers down Chanyeol’s spine. He immediately shuts up, trying his best to absorb it. “What?”

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun moans again, making Chanyeol’s knees go weak. “What is it? Why are you my name like that—“

Baekhyun sits up right, getting of the bed with a groggy (y) look on his face. He slowly walks towards Chanyeol, an end of his mouth twisting into a smirk. They’re only centimeters away, Baekhyun wrapping both arms around Chanyeol’s flustered neck.

He bends down, allowing Baekhyun to reach his ear level. “Chanyeol,” He moans again, making Chanyeol’s knees slightly give up on him. “Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol,”

“For God’s sake—“ Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun by the shoulders, carrying him up with his might to throw him on the bed. He gets on top of him, palms digging on either side of Baekhyun’s body.

Baekhyun looks up at him with smoldering eyes, smirking as Chanyeol slowly begins to get flustered. “Stop ing my name.”

“What, what was that?” He laughs seductively, trying his best to not wince in the pain as Chanyeol’s knees squished his lower half. “Didn’t you already take the cure? You shouldn’t be acting this way—“

“I’m ing acting this way because you’re tempting me.” He hisses, his angry face hiding the lust in his eyes. He wanted Baekhyun, but that wasn’t something he could have at the moment.

“I’m just saying your name. I just got up, my voice isn’t in its best condition.” He chuckles, his eyes slightly crinkling close as Chanyeol stirs on top of him. “Get off of me.”

Chanyeol doesn’t move, only staring into Baekhyun’s eyes. Baekhyun averts his, slowly getting conscious of the situation he was in.

“No.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widen, returning Chanyeol’s now blunt and lustful face. “Hell, no.”

“What are you saying, you ? Get off of me or I will kick you so hard you wont be able to have children—“

“I don’t want any.”

Baekhyun cracks a smile as it was extremely amusing seeing this come out of Chanyeol. “Okay, stop it with the act. Get off of me or—“

“I don’t want children, I want you.”

It was Baekhyun’s turn to freeze, eyes still looking back at Chanyeol in surprise. “What? What the are you saying? Just get off me—“

Chanyeol shoots his head down, his breath imprinting itself unto Baekhyun’s neck. Baekhyun feels a tingle, his body shivering upon contact with Chanyeol’s arms. “I want you, I want you, I want you—“

“Didn’t… you take… the… cure?” Baekhyun breathes out as Chanyeol started trailing kisses around Baekhyun’s barely exposed collarbone. “You… shouldn’t be acting this way—“

“I didn’t take the ing cure.” He growls, hungrily staring into Baekhyun’s eyes. “I didn’t want to. If it means I’d stop falling for you, then hell no is that going to happen. You’re mine.”

Baekhyun had to restrain his face from turning completely red, biting his lip as Chanyeol’s husky morning voice dug into his eardrums. “Stop acting dumb, the potion—“

“—was the best thing that has ever happened to me.” Chanyeol finishes; claiming Baekhyun’s lips as he proclaimed it was his.

“I don’t need anything else, it’s you I want.