Pepper Spray

Einstein

 

Chanyeol woke up to the sound of a car loudly beeping its horn outside in the driveway. He angrily got out of his bed, slowly edging closer to his window. His eyes immediately widen when he sees Baekhyun getting into the car, followed by a maid who was carrying a suitcase.

He lost all control and ran for the door, sprinting through the hallways and the stairs. He makes it to the ground floor, tripping over the looseness of his pajama bottoms.

“Keep the door open!!!” He shouts as he sees the butler about to shut the door, managing to get through just in time. He runs towards the car’s front and stretches his hands out, waving them like a mad man.

The driver immediately steps on the breaks, causing the passengers of the car to jerk forward.

“What the hell, Chanyeol?!” Baekhyun says as he opens the door, hair slightly messy from the abrupt stop. Chanyeol storms towards him, stopping when he’s met face to face.

He takes Baekhyun into his arms and carries him back into the house, ignoring the boy and maid’s protests. “Chanyeol, put me down! I’m going to be late for my plane!”

Chanyeol stops walking when he hears Baekhyun’s reason. “You’re going to ing leave? Where the do you think you’re going?” He then continues to walk, briskly making his way back into his room.

“There’s an inventors convention I have to be at in China! ing put me down!” He shouts, slamming his fists into Chanyeol’s back. He flinches as he moves his legs, the pain in his arse from yesterday slowly coming back.

Chanyeol notices this and loosens his grip. “Don’t move around too much, I know you’re still in pain.” He coos, making Baekhyun roll his eyes. “Says the guy who ing did this to me. Put me down, you ! If I’m not there, I’m going to miss all the inventors! The peers! The bolts and metal panels—“

Chanyeol ignores all his words and opens his door, throwing Baekhyun unto the bed. He then jumps on top of him, pinning the smaller boy down on all fours. “You’re not going anywhere.”

Baekhyun groans, wincing in pain as he tried to free himself. “Chanyeol, stop being a big baby. I’m only going to be gone for a week, it’s not ing forever!”

Chanyeol bends his head down into the crook of Baekhyun’s neck, his breath tickling Baekhyun’s neck. “Even if it’s for an hour, I don’t think I’d let you go.”

Baekhyun turns red, his struggles coming to halt. “Shut up, don’t say… dumb things.” He mumbles, turning his head away as Chanyeol begins to deepen himself in Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol, what are you doing—“

He shrieks as he feels Chanyeol’s tongue running itself through his neck, the shivers running down his spine. “God damn it, Chanyeol! That’s not—fair—ahhh…”

Baekhyun moans as Chanyeol begins to twiddle with his s, squirming as Chanyeol’s right hand pins down both of his hands above his head.

Chanyeol reaches down to catch Baekhyun’s crotch, slowly ping his pants until the door creaks open.

“I’m sorry, I’ll have to ruin your little party. Baekhyun really needs to be present in that convention.” Yoo says, interrupting Chanyeol’s attempt. Baekhyun’s face twists into embarrassment, using Chanyeol’s broken defense to kick him in the gut and to get off the bed.

“I’m sorry Yoo, d-did you see anything?” Baekhyun asks, twiddling with the zipper of his pants as he tried to gather his things and walk to Yoo. The little boy just shrugs, looking at Baekhyun with the same blunt expression. “We have to be at the airport by 9 am, the plane leaves at 10. Well, it doesn’t really need to leave at 10 since it’s my dad’s. Anyway, come along.”

“What? Yoo, you’re going too?” Chanyeol says, clutching his stomach as he tried to get up using the bed frame. “Why?”

“I was invited too, .” He retorts, taking Baekhyun’s hand into his. Chanyeol gasps, ignoring the pain and sprinting to take Baekhyun’s other hand. “I’m coming too.”

Yoo rolls his eyes, stopping to turn to his persistent brother. “Baekhyun, I told you we should early so that Chanyeol doesn’t wake up! God, fine, pack your . But you’re not going to the convention.”

Chanyeol hurriedly rummages through his closet, shoving anything he could find into his dark blue suitcase. Baekhyun just sighs, watching the boy helplessly flail through the piles of clothes.

“This isn’t going to end well, isn’t it?” Yoo whispers, standing beside Baekhyun, watching his pathetic brother. Baekhyun faintly smiles, “Yep, definitely not.”



 

They arrived at the airport at 9:30 am, way past schedule. Baekhyun groans as a heavy weight clings around his neck. “Chanyeol get off of me.”

Chanyeol doesn’t budge, his arms tightly wrapped around Baekhyun’s neck. “If I let you go you’re going to run away.” He mumbles, making Baekhyun sigh even more.

He quickly turns around, still tightly wrapped around Chanyeol’s arms. “Hey, I made this last night.” He says as he extends a hand out, a green bottle in between his thumb and index finger. “It’s the antidote to the love potion.”

Chanyeol lets him go and backs away one stop. “What?” He grows speechless, just the bottle separating them. “I said, I made a cure. Just spray it on and these feelings of yours will disappear.” Baekhyun bluntly says, shoving the bottle into Chanyeol’s frozen hand before turning to run after Yoo.

Chanyeol remains frozen, staring down at the bottle. “W-what? It’s that easy?” He bites his lip, contemplating whether or not he should do it. If you spray it, all these emotions and Baekhyun-popping-out-everywhere will disappear.

He swallows, starting to think that this wasn’t such a good idea. “I’ll do it… after this trip.” He says with conviction, shoving the bottle into his pocket, catching up to the boys in a flustered disposition.

“Did you spray it?” Baekhyun asks, his eyes blank as he tries to catch up with the smaller boy. Chanyeol swallows, trying his best to make up an answer. “Yeah! I did, man. That was pretty easy! Thanks!” He says with a forced laugh, hooking an arm around Baekhyun’s neck in a, as he saw it, chummy way.

Baekhyun cracks a smile, nodding in approval. “So, I expect you wont be attacking me during this trip.” He hums, a rubik’s cube in his hands. Chanyeol pauses, quickly covering up with louder forced laughter.

“Y-yeah! You’re safe, haha! Where is that damn plane? We might be late!” He shouts, walking on ahead of the two, his legs robotically moving.

Yoo watches as his brother disappears into the boarding area, turning his head to Baekhyun. “He didn’t really spray it, didn’t he?”

Baekhyun shakes his head up and down, a crooked yet genuine smile smudged across his face.

“There was never any love potion in the first place, right?”

Baekhyun pauses, but shakes his head in approval. “Yeah, never was any.”

Yoo smiles, turning his head back to spot his brother bumping into a cement pillar. “Pepper spray?”

Baekhyun starts walking again, dragging his bag from behind him. “Yeah, pepper spray.” 


 

Double update because I'm bored !!!!!!!!