베카 누나 안돼.. 가지마!

"Just 3 More Hours.."

 

 

Moving on, it may not be an overnight process but it always starts with acceptance, time will heal you.

 

 

베카 누나 안돼.. 가지마! [finale]

Flashback 06
 
"Ren how much further?" Aron asked while driving. Ren went a bit closer to Aron and pointed while saying, "Take a turn there.."
Nodding, Aron drove there while Junghan and Bekah's van were following behind. But just as they turned to the corner- Aron and the others face paled immediately.
There were a lot of 'Them' on the streets. "There is no way we can get pass!" Aron exclaimed as he looked behind him to look at the others. True enough, their face showed pure fear. But Ren and Minhyun's face was even more priceless.. Both their face showing even more fear..uneasyness..doubt..
 
"Why'd they sto--" Seokmin was cutted off by himself once he took a closer look on what was infront of Aron's van. "Oh .." he grumbled.
"Are we still going through th-there?" Dongjin asked as he stuttered and snuggled closer to his hyungs at the backseat. Junghan bit his lowerlip as he shook his head, "I'm not sure.. But if we do try.. We might as well end up dead and turning into one of them.."
 
Bekah was panicking mentally as she didn't know what to do. "Eotteokke.." she mumbled to herself before looking forward to Aron's van- waiting on what they will do next. Just then.. she was startled as the van infront of them started moving forward- towards the sea of 'them', whose attention quickly went to the van because of the noise. "What the- Do they want to die?!" Bekah slammed her hand on the wheel before following. The others girls and Samuel behind shrieked as the other boys tried to calm the girls down.
 
"A-Aron hyung! What are you doing?!" Baekho asked in panic. "Are we trying to suicide?" he continued.
"No. But we need to keep moving!" he answered back as he took a glance at Minhyun and Ren. A sigh escaped JR's lips who was trying to comfort the other girls. "Aron is right.. Besides.." he said as he looked at Baekho before continuing, "This is the only route we could take to head to Ren's.."
 
"J-Junghan.." Jisoo shook Junghan by his shoulders as they watched the two vans drive forward. "I think we should follow them.."
Junghan gripped on the wheel before nodding, "I think so too.." And with that said they followed after.
 
Not even 2 minutes passed and 'them' were already crowding each of the vans- like fangirls and fanboys trying to 'see' their idols.. or not. Maybe 'them' was like the sasaeng fans while these survivors are their 'target-idols'.
 
Not being able to take it anymore, Bekah unlocked her door. "Bekah noona! Lock that again! What are you trying to do?!" Seungcheol almost flailed. "I'll lure them away! Now get here in the driver's seat!" she ordered as she was about to open the door but was stopped just in time by E-Young who was shaking. "U-Unnie.. don't.." she whimpered as she shook her head along with the others.
Bekah smiled slightly, "Don't worry.. I'll be fine.." she said. 'I'm sorry..' she said mentally after. "Unnie/Noona..." the younger ones called- pleading her not to go. "Seungcheol." she ignored them as she called out. Seungcheol sighed before he squeezed past through the others from the back. Mingyu's eyes widened, "Hyung.. You-You're really letting Bekah noona to go?!"
"It's what she wants.." Seungcheol told him. "..As much as I don't want to.." he looked at her. Bekah gave him another small smile. Once Seungcheol got beside her- She opened the door and pushed in throught 'them'. But before that; Seungcheol heard her say...
 
"Tell them that i'm really sorry.. Keep moving on.. Run.. Survive."