Courage..

"Just 3 More Hours.."

Courage..



"When you are going through hell.. keep going.."

 FlashbacK o2 

"Busan.."

 

The others nodded as they silently arranged their things in the van before they properly got in. Aron went to the driver's seat,
While Kahi was on the passenger's seat beside him.

JR, Baekho, Minhyun, and Ren were near the windows with their respective guns, while the girls and the younger ones were in between them.

 

Back to Bekah and the others..

 

"How much further?" Seungcheol asked before taking a glance at Bekah. "Ugh.. 2 more hours.. if i'm not wrong.." Doyoon answered as they didn't get any response from the older.

Just nodding, he turned to look at Samuel- who was now asleep. Mingyu who was beside Nara- was busy trying to comfort the other who was currently traumatized still as she saw her Aunt and cousin die and turn into one of 'them' infront of her; as she still couldn't get over it and move on while accepting the fact that everything has gone more insane.

 

Meanwhile.. Going to how the rest of the SEVEN7EEN members are doing..

 

"U-Umma.." Soonyoung stared wide eyed at a woman infront of him as he slightly shook in fear.
"Soonyoung!" Junhui hollered towards the other. Soonyoung turned his head to the other as he stepped back.

"She-She's not your mom anymore! C-Come on! You can do it!" Junhui continued.

Soonyoung looked at the metal bat in his hands while still shaking. "N-No.. She's.. She's still my-"

"Soonyoung come on!" Seokmin said before pulling Soonyoung by his shirt. "No thinking twice! Unless you want to die!"

The youngers eyes grew a bit teary as he bit his lip. How could he just 'kill' his mom?
Just then Jisoo stepped forward and stood infront of Soonyoung. "Close your eyes..." he whispered.

Soonyoung's eyes widened even more if possible. "You wouldn'--"

 

BANG!... Thud.. Scream.. Sob..

 

"Y-You.. You shot her! You shot her.. m-my.. my mom.." Soonyoung sniffled, as he fell on his knees as he stared down at his mom's body- as it was slowly being in the pool of her own blood.

Jisoo lowered his head before saying, "Courage. We all need courage.. To do something that we don't think we can even do.. Even though we know that it'll hurt us in the end.. We need courage to survive, Soonyoung.."

Jerry, Seokmin, Jihoon, and Seungkwan lowered their heads as well. While Junghan was with Dongjin.

 

Soonyoung looked back up at Jisoo as he sent him a glare while tears continuesly rolled down his cheeks.

 

"Courage you say?"

"Yes."

"What if I say it would have been fine for me if she bit me?! If I die just like her and then i'll be brought back to life?!"

"I wouldn't allow you to. I'd stop you at all cost."

"Why?!"

"I care.."

"CARE?! DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT I FEEL?!"

 

Jisoo frowned. "I do Soonyoung."
"Then why?!" Soonyoung growled.
"Your safety is what matters most. You need to survive. And that must be what your mom wants for you as well!" Jisoo growled back before he pulled Soonyoung back up to his feet.

"Your mom also.. Wouldn't want you to be a coward just because you're being selfis--"

"Oh now I'm selfish?! What abou--"

 

"GUYS! GUYS! STOP!" Junghan finally yelled- causing the two to stop. "Instead of arguing. Let's just get a move on shall we?!"

The others nodded except Soonyoung. "I'm not leaving." He said bitterly. "Come or Die. Would you want to waste that?" Junghan asked as he nodded towards Soonyoung's mothers body.

Soonyoung stayed quiet after as he lowered his head. Jerry sighed, "Lets go Soonyoung..." And with that he started pulling the other with him as they followed the others to another van.