"Them..."

"Just 3 More Hours.."

"Them..."


We can’t keep going anymore..

This will.. be our last..

Noona don’t… Please..” “Don’t listen to him. Shoot.

You guys need to find a safer place..

No! J-Just run! Don’t look back!"

 

The words from their friends who sacrificed themselves so they can keep going, echoed in his mind.
He sat up from the floor he had been lying on and looked around the small place they were in. The others were asleep, but their faces showed clearly that they needed more - wanted more rest and that they were really troubled.

A sigh escaped his lips before he laid back down and he closed his eyes trying to get some sleep as well. Just then he felt a prescence coming towards him and it was soon followed by a voice. "W-Wonwoo hyung? A-Are you up?" the voice asked and Wonwoo opened his eyes to see Samuel sitting next to him while rubbing his eyes. Wonwoo sat up and nodded before gently the younger's hair. "I am. What's wrong saeng? Can't sleep?" he whispered softly as he tilted his head.

The younger nodded weakly before crawling up to Wonwoo's lap and snuggled on him as the other hugged him gently. "I-I dreamnt of th-the hyungs.. the noonas.. Why did they have to di-"

Wonwoo shook his head telling the latter to stop talking and he did.
He didn't want to hear that word. That word- which they had doubt.

They died. But the others who were bitten..
Died as well.. But they were brought back to life..
And they just had to 'kill' them again. With their own hands..

They were young- too young to have had to kill someone.
But would those still be called 'someone' when they were already dead anyways?

[297 words 1611 characters]


Author's Note

Short chapter posted! Shall write more soon :)
Please do comment, subscribe and upvoting is an option for you if you want ^^

 

Oh! And I also used a different font for the title up there ; "Them..."
It's called; AquilineTwo
And i'm not quite sure if everyone would be able to see it [unless installed/downloaded.]