Are we safe?

"Just 3 More Hours.."

Moving on, it may not be an overnight process but it always starts with acceptance, time will heal you.

 

 

Are we safe?

Back at the current hideout..

 
"Raina noona.." Raina heard someone whispers silently as she felt someone shaking her after. "Hmm..." she hummed in response as she kept her eyes closed- she was tired and she wanted rest. "Get up.. Jungah noona, Lime noona, JR hyung and Seungcheol already left.. Ugh.. 2 and a half hours ago and they're still not back.."
"What?" Raina finally sat up as she rubbed her eyes before looking to the side where Doyoon was looking at her with his eyebrows furrowed and his hair in a slight mess. "2 and a half hours ago you say?" And Doyoon nodded in confirmation. "Ugh.. Where are the others?" she asked again. "The maknae line are all sleeping.."
 
Raina sighed until she felt a hand rest on her right shoulder and as she turned to look at whose hand it was- Yoonjo smiled slightly with Minhyun behind her.
 
"Let's wait all together? And let's see what we can do." Minhyun suggested while looking at the other 3. The others nodded at his suggestion and started fixing some of the mess they have created while the others continued sleeping.
 
 
After half an hour, they heard the gates open and shut close which made them alert. "Are they back?" Doyoon asked while Yoonjo went to the window to see. "They are." she whispered with a small smile but it widened even more as she saw someone. "Dambi sunbae is with them as well!" she added excitedly as she looked back at the others to see their shocked but relieved expression.
 
"So she's safe."

"But what about us?"