Dripping Tears

"Just 3 More Hours.."

 
chapter nine 
 dripping tears 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dambi noona?" Seungcheol asked as the older gave him a small pained but relieved smiled. "It's you! Where have you been noona?!" Seungcheol exclaimed as he went over and hugged Dambi. Dambi heaved a soft sigh as she hugged the younger back. "Just.. around.. looking for a safe place?" she mumbled in reply before they released each other.
"Where are the others?" Dambi asked as her eyebrows furrowed in worry. "They're somewhere safe. Come with us! JR, Lime and Jungah noona is here." Seungcheol answered the olders question. "Come. They're just there." he added as he pointed to where he came from. Dambi nodded without thinking twice and the both of them went to the other three.
 
JR who was patrolling just incase- just stood by the door as he gripped on the gun he was holding onto. He have been thinking of what might happen next. How long could they last? Noone could tell. Just then, he heard someone call his name. Immediately, he spun around as his eyes widened while his mouth parted.
 
Dambi stood infront of him. Her eyes droopy and slightly red. Her was in a slight mess and her clothes were stained with dried blood. "Oh my go- Dambi noona!" he almost screamed as he ran over and hugged the older, followed by the others as they heard about the small 'commotion'. "Jonghyun ah~" Dambi cooed slightly before she hugged back weakly as she turned a bit to look at Lime and Jungah. "Hyerim~ Jungah." She flashed them a smile and in a split-second the two joined the hug as well as Seungcheol watched their reunion with the older with a relieved smile.
 
"Unnie.." Jungah's eyes watered as she buried her face at the olders neck once the other two had finally let go. "I- We were so worried.. I'm glad that you're alright."
Dambi her hair as she shook he head, "I was more worried about you guys. I am glad that you're safe."
 
After a few minutes they finally composed themselves properly and JR suddenly asked, "Dambi noona.. Are there any things here that we could all possibly use? Food? Ugh- extra clothes? Water maybe?" Dambi thought for a bit before nodding as she said, "Yes.. There's some stock of food in the room where Seungcheol found me that can maybe.. last 3-4 days for all of us. And I don't think there are clothes.. But there are blankets.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
 
 
» this chapter is UNDER CO.,
my computer shutted down and this was the only part that was saved TT TT.. I know its been awhile since i updated and im soooo sorry! i'll try to make up for it soon!