Dambi noona?

"Just 3 More Hours.."

 


chapter eight »

Dambi noona?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» Jr and the others had finally arrived at the Bar that they headed off to safely. Placing a finger over his lips- JR peeked in the foggy and dusty window of the bar. Luckily, there was noone inside- not even any sign of 'them'. "Is it safe?" Seungcheol whispered to the older, and JR nodded in response. The other 3 heaved a sign of relief before they followed JR towards the door as he tried to open it without causing to much sound.

Succeeding, the 4 went in with caution still as they looked around the place while their hands gripped on their guns. "Lime noona can you go check on that counter?" JR asked before nodding his head towards the counter in the middle of the room that has hallways on both sides of it. Lime looked at where the other mentioned before nodding and walking there carefully.

Jungah then tapped JR's shoulder and the younger turned his attention towards her. "I'll go on ahead and see what we can get there.." she stated before pointing to the hallway on the left as they both saw Seungcheol walking to the right. JR agreed. And with that, Jungah went to the direction she had decided on.

 

Seungcheol continued to walked down the hallway and saw doors from left to right. He tried opening the first 5 doors and it just wouldn't bulge and so he just left it be. As he continued walking and checking 2 more doors.. he was finally able to open one. Carefully opening it, he suddenly heard a door unlocked, and so he quickly turned around to see where it came from. The 4th door he was trying to open earlier was now opened- but only just a bit. Seungcheol's hand gripped on his gun as he slowly walked towards it. "Who's there..." he mumbled loud enough since it was quiet and his voice would already echo around the place if he spoke in any louder tone.

Silence...

Seungcheol frowned. 'It can't be JR, Jungah noona or even Lime noona..' he told himself as he got nearer.

Silence... Silence...

Whimper... Mumble...

"W-Who are y-you..." Seungcheol heard a voice.. A female's voice.. And it sounded too familiar to him. But he just couldn't lay a finger on who it was.. And it was already as if it was on the tip of his tongue.

If others probably wouldn't tell their name.. Seungcheol still did.. Especially because he felt that something good might happen.. And that he felt that the other was completely harmless.. Or maybe not.. But still..

 

"Seungcheol.." he said.
"S-Seungcheol? Choi.. Seungcheol?" the voice asked. Seungcheol's eyebrows furrowed.

She knows him.. But who is she?

"Who are you?" Seungcheol asked this time. And it shocked him as the door opened wider- causing it to creak slightly.. and then the woman stepped out. A gasp escaped Seungcheol's lips as his eyes widened.

"Dambi noona?"
 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 

   Author'sNote   

 

» updated! Ah~ I was supposed to post an update earlier.. And it wasn't actually this one..
but i was in a rush to get to school and stuff so > < ugh! And then I forgot what i was gonna write when i got home so yeah..

I hope everyone enjoyed this! Comment and Subscribe~ you shall be loved and be showered with treats! Though Upvoting is optional but would be greatly appreciated as well :D