(1) 베카 누나 안돼.. 가지마!

"Just 3 More Hours.."

베카 누나 안돼.. 가지마! (part 1)



"When you are going through hell.. keep going.."

 FlashbacK 

Run... Run... Gun shot... Run... Gun shot... Run...
Engine revs.. Zooooom.. Gun shot.. Screams...

"N-Noona! What about the others?" Mingyu asked Bekah who was driving.
"They.. They'll surely catch up soon! We all did talk about where we are all headed!"

Bekah took a glance at the side mirrors and saw the zombies- or 'them' as they call it were all after them.
Trying to catch up..
But ofcourse it's a bit hard, as there were a lot. And it already looks like they're having an angry mob after a van.

Well.. They are a 'mob' right?

Hissing silently, Bekah stepped more on the gas, and the others slightly shrieked in shock.

"Bekah unnie/noona!" they all chorused.

Lizzy, E-Young, and Nana all hugged each other as they shut their eyes.
Doyoon was trying to calm a now paronoid Samuel with the help of Mingming.

Seungcheol, Mingyu, and Hansol were holding their guns ready to shoot if some of 'them' gets too near and stuff- True. They were too young for it..
But with everything that is happening.. Who'd care if these kids are holding and using guns to survive and protect?

"Can we try callin--" Lizzy was cutted off. "Call? No connections. Lizzy.. You know that.." Bekah stated before driving to a curve.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"JR!" Aron yelped slightly as the younger accidentally hitted his arm with a bat that he threw at his direction to pass to Lime.
"Sorry.." JR immediately replied as he grabbed other weapons and gave it to the others. "A-Are you sure we can u-use this?" Yooyoung asked- totally scared.

"We need to.." Are whispered as she rubbed the youngers arm gently and gave her an assuring smile. "To get out of here.." she added while the younger just nodded.

They all sneakily and silently went to the parking lot and opened a van that they had managed to use two days ago incase of emergency when they needed to evacuate before they all piled in inside. "Where are we off to again?"

"Busan."

 

[348 words 1977 characters]


T o  b e  c o n t i n u e d .  .  .

 

►Author's Note

Triple update! O u O

Ah~ So the ones with Bekah are: Lizzy, Kaeun, E-Young, Nana, Mingyu, Hansol, Seungcheol,
Doyoon, Mingming, Samuel, Nara, UEE, and Jooyeon.

While the ones with JR are: Kahi, Aron, Baekho, Minhyun, Ren, Alice, Lime, Ara, Yooyoung, Yoonjo, Chan,
Raina, and Soyoung.

There will be another group (havent mentioned in this chapt yet which are the rest of SEVENTEEN members.